Just got the new album from Pleiadians

longloststar

Its generic fullon. In my opinion, not even good generic fullon, if there can be such a thing.

650505[/snapback]

And isnt the first track a rip off from the track Age of Love, by Age of Love?! Or is it a remix?

I have to listen to it a couple of more times to make myself an opinion actually...

Its generic fullon. In my opinion, not even good generic fullon, if there can be such a thing.

650505[/snapback]

Posted Image

There goes all hope....... oh well we all knew it didn't we :P Seems all these legendary acts have a 'reputation' to uphold when it comes to finally releasing new music

I find it a bit better than typical Israel killargh full on but it still sucks pretty much. This shouldn't have been released under the name of Pleiadians. :angry:

650660[/snapback]

They'll probably sell more copies by releasing it as pleiadians so it was probably a good move on there behalf!!

Guest Rezwalker

oh well galactic seems pretty good, judging by samples :D

650791[/snapback]

To me 'galactic' sounds as an ordinary astrix track..u will c that when u listen the full track :P the tracks that u expect from pleiadians are somewhere elsewhere: Alpha circuit-module-z :D simply the best cd of the year IMO :D

my NOT TO BUY list is getting waaaay bigger than my TO BUY list ;)  :angry:

650945[/snapback]

I can´t believe the suckers wen´t also fullon, they produced among the best goatrance tracks but now they produce the same bullshit as all other artists.

I dont know, production wise it sounds pretty cool. I didnt expect another IFO or something, so.... doesnt matter... easy to slag people with skills off.... especially when you got so much more skills than them :P

production wise it sounds pretty cool.

F*ck neat production. What about raw musical innovation instead? :(

I didnt expect another IFO or something, so....

I didn't either, but maybe something of the level of Photonic Part 1. Waiting 7 years for that, gosh... <_<