Psyshop ans Nabi

Emmanuhell

Hello all,

Following my post about Psyshop and censorship, please find the end of the story here:After contacting psyshop's owner by email, I had the very positive surprise to receive a call from him in the early afternoon.

What came out of this talk:

Psyshop admited that the title change was done intentionnaly, as a joke, because they did find the title really offending. They also admited that it was NOT proper to do so and did all necessary correction within 24 hrs.

Psyshop admited it was not a really good joke and expressed their apologies if they hurt the artists feelings.

Psyshop's owner gave me his word that such eventr will NEVER happen happens.

We, Nabi, admit that shit can happens and nobody is perfect, including me ;-)

We accept Psyshop excuses and we thank's them for contacting us directely to clear the situation.

We will continue business with Psyshsop as it has been mutually agreed between us.

Conclusion:

Psyshop and Nabi are both aware that fighting each others is not good: for Psyshop, for Nabi and for the Trance scene in general. It's a small scene that is not doing so good... we are not here to make it go worst.

It would be more than stupid to fight each others and we both realised we all need each others.

Since we seems to believe in the sames values, Nabi continues working with Psyshop and is available there.

The post demanding a ban did what it was suppose to do: Keep this scene free and open to all style, genre and tastes...and re-install a healthy relationship between different actors in the psyscene.

I asked the Mods to ERASE the previous post because there is no need to continue spreading it for NO good reasons. This topic is explaining why it was erased at my demand.

What I got out of this all story: We all want to see the trance scene expands and grow because we all love it. We all have our OWN ways and vision and sometimes, even so we have the same goals, we end-up fighting instead of moving ahead.

I leaned 2 good lessons from this:

1)When you stand for what you are, what you believe and what you want..you get it, even so it can be painfull sometimes.

2) United we Stand... divised we are nothing. I wished pple had more open spirit and would be more comprehensive with each others and this scene would be doing much better for sure.

Psyshop and Nabi are so very different and yet we reached a mutual agreement based on understanding of each other positions, needs and demands. If we can do it, you all could be able to do it and make the psychedelic scene what it should be: a place with diversity, free choices and opinions and most important respect and understanding.

Peace

Emmanuel

http://www.nabi-records.com

email: contact@nabi-records.com

I'm glad you guys came up with this solution! :)

It's most likely the best you both could do, maybe you over-reacted a little bit?(Don't shoot me now if I'm wrong :o )

It's all back to peace now, like it should be. :)

Deleted the other thread as it is demanded by the threadstarter. I'm glad you could find a solution. :)

See, that's what I wanted to hear from Psyshop!

And you see, they admit it was done by intention, no mistake. But as they are excusng themselves all is well again.

And Psyshop has its reputation back for me :)

:D

I'm so happy for you Emmanuhell!

It's nice to see they also corrected the spelling of Datakult.... finally!

I'm ordering this one!

;)