Promo Engrish

Tox

Just browing through the new releases on Psyshop, this one REALLY caught my eye. I love to write myself, everything from elaborate cd-reviews to small-talk on a forum like this one. Therefor I find it un-be-lie-va-ble that àny serious record company would mail a promotext like this around the world...

Compiled by Holymen and Didrapest.

The second of the Enigmatic World series!

Enigmatic World Israel of the new sound that is famous this time from sacred place Israel of a trance, famous and fresh and then powerful is completion at last!

The all new sound that all tracks were made to be able to hold it for this compilation!

Track 1, Holymen with sample track from his coming album!

Track 2, Melicia is high quality artist that track! Remix of Didrapest is a sample track for an album on his next time, too! Indra of track 4 is fresh new artist, too. He is the artist who is famous by heaping up a dance floor!

Track 5 is an attention artist required, too! Track 6, Trauma-Revalotion of Indra remix! The attention artist that Miditec of track 7 releases an album in Japan! Miditec also half of the duo Beat hackers, Track 8 are recommended by the fresh sound and great! Voice Over of track 9 is satisfaction 5 of release than knowing Phonokol, A track is an artist in season releasing!

The checks the cool and exciting compilation that gathered artists of season! The checks Enigmatic World Israel that recommended fresh new sound was jam-packed in this fall. It is attention required in jostling such as Sweden, Brazil from the next time!

Spelling mistakes & typo's are one thing, but this is of a whole new level!

Pretty sure 97% of you guys here would do a better job, I know I would :P

There are many engrish promo texts, my personal favorite is the promo text for Gus Till's Electric Oceans album:

Gus Till has been active as a musician, producer and Dj since the Punk days of the 70's in Melbourne Australia.

It participates psychedelic trance scene as slinky wizard from genesis, recently album release with the Zen Lemonade name is newer than Dragonfly in memory, scene prominent creator Gus Till.

Chill out album, electric of the highest quality which is colored in image of the south of the fantasy which the he sends ocean.

Comfortable warmly the acoustic image which is the straw raincoat which is done covers the whole and it is exotic and one oriental starts projecting fantastic scene beautifully.

Why didn't they just let him write the promo text himself instead of using Babelfish?

There are many engrish promo texts, my personal favorite is the promo text for Gus Till's Electric Oceans album:

Gus Till has been active as a musician, producer and Dj since the Punk days of the 70's in Melbourne Australia.

It participates psychedelic trance scene as slinky wizard from genesis, recently album release with the Zen Lemonade name is newer than Dragonfly in memory, scene prominent creator Gus Till.

Chill out album, electric of the highest quality which is colored in image of the south of the fantasy which the he sends ocean.

Comfortable warmly the acoustic image which is the straw raincoat which is done covers the whole and it is exotic and one oriental starts projecting fantastic scene beautifully.

Why didn't they just let him write the promo text himself instead of using Babelfish?

612645[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

612645[/snapback]

You said it ... those promo texts prove to us that the combination of rather poor knowledge in english and the use of babelfish is the way to go.

Thet is cool!! Thenx u!!

I think my favourite promo text is that for Dominator's album Paranormal Connection. Here it is:

Debut album Dominator "Paranormal Connection" is new wave of dark psychedelic music for special act of dance-meditation. Fantastic combination of Power of new generation of sound, extraterrestrial vibes and very peculiar "dusky" lyric. The album is addressed to all fans of unusual rigid psychedelic music,to all admirers of deep night sound high quality and as well to all travellers,naturalists,experimentators&psy-hooligan. Just 70 minuts digital&analog impulses do ultrafast paranormal connection with another one reality. Ultraviolet sun,digital matrix cod is on the ocean water and NOTHING USUAL!People can fly!People can fly on The plane with the jet engine!

I think my favourite promo text is that for Dominator's album Paranormal Connection. Here it is:

Debut album Dominator "Paranormal Connection" is new wave of dark psychedelic music for special act of dance-meditation . Fantastic combination of Power of new generation of sound, extraterrestrial vibes and very peculiar "dusky" lyric. The album is addressed to all fans of unusual rigid psychedelic music,to all admirers of deep night sound high quality and as well to all travellers,naturalists,experimentators&psy-hooligan . Just 70 minuts digital&analog impulses do ultrafast paranormal connection with another one reality. Ultraviolet sun,digital matrix cod is on the ocean water and NOTHING USUAL!People can fly!People can fly on The plane with the jet engine!

613047[/snapback]

:lol:

good stuff!

612645[/snapback]

Amazing! Seeing as he is Australian :D

Yeah they should've let him write it.

It seems it's always the Japanese who come up with the best Engrish. I think it's something they are proud of.

Debut album Dominator "Paranormal Connection" is new wave of dark psychedelic music for special act of dance-meditation. Fantastic combination of Power of new generation of sound, extraterrestrial vibes and very peculiar "dusky" lyric. The album is addressed to all fans of unusual rigid psychedelic music,to all admirers of deep night sound high quality and as well to all travellers,naturalists,experimentators&psy-hooligan. Just 70 minuts digital&analog impulses do ultrafast paranormal connection with another one reality. Ultraviolet sun,digital matrix cod is on the ocean water and NOTHING USUAL!People can fly!People can fly on The plane with the jet engine!

613047[/snapback]

hahaha, I like it, not because it's so bad, but because it's funny! :lol:

And in cotrary:

Ebola

Armed with an array of bowel- collapsing kick drums, edits so fast they will melt your grandma's skin off, and a hard drive overflowing with nasty noises and crass samples, Ebola has been deafening people all over the place since his debut performance at Glade Festival 2005. With his walk-in wardrobe crammed full of styled wigs and fake beards, and a collection of electronic children's toys and biological weapons, the nefarious Mr ebola is on a mission to confuse the drug-addled, four to the floor ravers, and bash the chin-strokers with his large gabba hammer.

DJ Scotch Egg

DJ Scotch Egg is one of the founders of wrong music, His wrong meat lovin' attitude and addictive 8bit gameboy punk/grindcore sound has sweept the nation over the last year like a bad case of bird flu. Starting life making nanoloop tunes under the name shiez2000 he soon changed his name DJ Scotch egg after being enlightened by the discovery of them in a Deli in brighton .. His live shows have become infamous To soundmen (ahhh he's too loud), the dance music ravers (yeah mate lets rave), noise lovers (hmmmm loudness) and indie kids (this is the closest thing to happy hardcore gig illl ever see i hope) Covering tracks like 'the theme from topgun' and shitmat's 'that goats skull is no good for thirsty psy-trance workers' with pop grindcore power and loudness that only the egg can produce. expect a scotch egg 12" and other scotch releases in the near future .... oh yeah i dident even mention KFC .. ah well ill leave that to scotchy! now signed to LOAD recordings he is gonna

And in cotrary:

Ebola

Armed with an array of bowel- collapsing kick drums, edits so fast they will melt your grandma's skin off, and a hard drive overflowing with nasty noises and crass samples, Ebola has been deafening people all over the place since his debut performance at Glade Festival 2005. With his walk-in wardrobe crammed full of styled wigs and fake beards, and a collection of electronic children's toys and biological weapons, the nefarious Mr ebola is on a mission to confuse the drug-addled, four to the floor ravers, and bash the chin-strokers with his large gabba hammer.

DJ Scotch Egg

DJ Scotch Egg is one of the founders of wrong music, His wrong meat lovin' attitude and addictive 8bit gameboy punk/grindcore sound has sweept the nation over the last year like a bad case of bird flu. Starting life making nanoloop tunes under the name shiez2000 he soon changed his name DJ Scotch egg after being enlightened by the discovery of them in a Deli in brighton .. His live shows have become infamous To soundmen (ahhh he's too loud), the dance music ravers (yeah mate lets rave), noise lovers (hmmmm loudness) and indie kids (this is the closest thing to happy hardcore gig illl ever see i hope) Covering tracks like 'the theme from topgun' and shitmat's 'that goats skull is no good for thirsty psy-trance workers' with pop grindcore power and loudness that only the egg can produce. expect a scotch egg 12" and other scotch releases in the near future .... oh yeah i dident even mention KFC .. ah well ill leave that to scotchy! now signed to LOAD recordings he is gonna

614667[/snapback]

:lol:

bowel- collapsing kick drums ?

I don't want to shit myself listening to music  :unsure:

614669[/snapback]

no one will ask you :lol: