pop tracne sucks

cosmophilia

poptrance is simple, boring, all the same, has a lame culture(if it has any at all), lame mainstream Djs, cheesy crap, sounds all the same, no surpises, not deep enough, not spiritual enough.....and i dont like it! =(  <_<

594402[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw it first-hand, for several days, at Sonica.

DJ's like Talla 2XLC, Taucher, Cosmic Gate, Kai Tracid, Kosmonova etc.

They know only the same lame synthsounds, the same lame basslines, the same lame stomping kicks, the same lame melodies and the same lame songstructures. All in one, it sounds same lame. :lol:

I like only the old classics like Cosmic Baby, Dance 2 Trance, the most Oliver Lieb projects, all Eye Q Music stuff, many from Superstition and MFS and so on. :)

In the past they know to use synths, drummachines and creativity.

Today they unlearnt it. They only know to make simple borings songs and to copie songs (covern).

The Psytrance scene from today, is moving in the same direction. :lol:B)

Choose your ear annihilation in handy Real or MP3 formats.

(Yes I agree with you :P )

593398[/snapback]

Painful!!

Poptrance really really really... a word is yet to be invented to describe what it is, but it is and really really really at that.

Singing shouldn't be allowed in Trance. Just shut your mouths guys, it's easy!

I was very dissapointed to see a big picture of skuzzy skazi at a beach bar in enoshima yesterday. Needless to say I didn't go in that place.

To be honest I think progressive is in many ways closer to pop than full on..

594527[/snapback]

Mmm... But at least most of it doesn't have some stupid Israeli singing 'Becoming Insane, Insane, I'm becoming Insane, Insane'... :rolleyes:

Singing shouldn't be allowed in Trance.

594520[/snapback]

Good trance music don't need vocals ... maybe a bit experimenting with voice or using samples, but no real singing tune ... that's so awful...

Good trance music don't need vocals ... maybe a bit experimenting with voice or using samples, but no real singing tune ... that's so awful...

594561[/snapback]

I thought you mentioned somewhere that you like Element - Full Moon album... busted ! :D:ph34r: