what about this scene?

Lost Buddha

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr Portugese Buddah,

Why dont you get out of it if you hate it so much? I dont like it either, but atleast im trying to do something about it.... but one thing that I hate even more than full on trance, is people that moan about the scene, and dont do JACK about it. I hope youre not one of them! ;)

haha all these rants about the scene are just pathetic...

578953[/snapback]

I think it's great. You're not a real psytrancer until you bitch and moan about how great it was in the past and that everyone making music now are complete dickheads with no talent and just race away in insanly high bpms, often over 150!

Keep in mind, real psytrancers have been doing this for about 10 years now.

This also reminds me of a joke once posted on isratrance :

How many psytrance DJs does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to change it, four more to stand around shaking their heads saying how the old one was better.

I think it's great. You're not a real psytrancer until you bitch and moan about how great it was in the past and that everyone making music now are complete dickheads with no talent and just race away in insanly high bpms, often over 150!

578955[/snapback]

:D

578955[/snapback]

Hey, there are plenty of us that have been in teh scene for a LONG time that still love this scene.

Infact, I think the only ones moaning are the ones lurking on online forums.... sad like hell! GET A LIFE! ;)

Hey, there are plenty of us that have been in teh scene for a LONG time that still love this scene.

578959[/snapback]

Tell me about it. I discovered Eat Static in 1994. At the age of 12. I can't say much about how the scene was back then due to my age at the time, but the music ... I loved it back then, still loving it now. It has evolved. For better or worse? That's a subjective opinion, innit?

Tell me about it. I discovered Eat Static in 1994. At the age of 12. I can't say much about how the scene was back then due to my age at the time, but the music ... I loved it back then, still loving it now. It has evolved. For better or worse? That's a subjective opinion, innit?

578962[/snapback]

Absolutely :) Things have evolved! Somethings for the worse, somethings for the better. The scene... well, if you want to live in the past like all the other sorry hippies, then live there. Im for evolution! :D

All that "dont bitch the scene is cool" talk is nice but what about US? the goa freaks that want some melodies and some acid in their music?

I would be perfectly happy there is full-on and high bpm dark madness being released if there was ALSO goa and old school psytrance being released! I could at least have the freedom of choice! ;)

We bitch cause the music we like has beeen replaced by one that we dont!

Its perfectly normal!

Why dont you get out of it if you hate it so much? I dont like it either, but atleast im trying to do something about it.... but one thing that I hate even more than full on trance, is people that moan about the scene, and dont do JACK about it. I hope youre not one of them! ;)

578952[/snapback]

hey nemo im afraid to say that ur totally wrong since ive promoted my work a lot and im still composing goa no matter what .

i fight for the real trance tune , not for full on gorillas.

and yes forget the hippies.

All that "dont bitch the scene is cool" talk is nice but what about US? the goa freaks that want some melodies and some acid in their music?

I would be perfectly happy there is full-on and high bpm dark madness being released if there was ALSO goa and old school psytrance being released! I could at least have the freedom of choice! ;)

We bitch cause the music we like has beeen replaced by one that we dont!

Its perfectly normal!

578971[/snapback]

If you like bitching, then change what you dont like about the music. Try another scene... Ever tried the Acid Techno Scene? It rocks!!! I think what is wrong with this scene, is that everyone is just too damn narrow minded to go and look in other scenes for alternatives.... and trust me, tehre are many! ;)

No, I DONT accept bitching about the scene, Neither do I accept bitching about this forum. If you dont like it, then get lost. thats my Moto ;)

It sounds harsh, but hey, the world isnt an easy place to live in ;)

hey nemo im afraid to say that ur totally wrong since ive promoted my work a lot and im still composing goa no matter what .

i fight for the real trance tune  , not for full on gorillas.

and yes forget the hippies.

578972[/snapback]

Yeah, I can see that I am wrong... totally wrong. Why dont you start your own label if you think you are so right? Why dont you get some friends together, start release your music, DO SOMETHING! PROMOTING your music is not going to get you ANYWHERE.... If people dont like it, then they wont release it, its a very simple rule.

Change comes from those who TRY to change things. Or you just accept that you are a minority, and go on with your life :D

If you like bitching, then change what you dont like about the music. Try another scene... Ever tried the Acid Techno Scene? It rocks!!! I think what is wrong with this scene, is that everyone is just too damn narrow minded to go and look in other scenes for alternatives.... and trust me, tehre are many! ;)

No, I DONT accept bitching about the scene, Neither do I accept bitching about this forum. If you dont like it, then get lost. thats my Moto ;)

578974[/snapback]

maybe there is a misunderstanding here. What do you mean by the scene? festivals.lifestyle etc?

Am i talking more about the quantity of goa albums released vs the quantity of all the other styles (dark,full on).

Well if you dont accept bitching about the scene lets change it so we dont bitch any more. What can we do?

578974[/snapback]

thats wrong man , wrong.... imo we shouldnt shut up with our opinions , but do something about it , and thats what im doing , doing goa music and now protesting :P

Yeah, I can see that I am wrong... totally wrong. Why dont you start your own label if you think you are so right? Why dont you get some friends together, start release your music, DO SOMETHING! PROMOTING your music is not going to get you ANYWHERE.... If people dont like it, then they wont release it, its a very simple rule.

Change comes from those who TRY to change things. Or you just accept that you are a minority, and go on with your life :D

578975[/snapback]

yea man why not? im sure ill do that :D:D HEHEHEHEHE

578952[/snapback]

okay... Nemo... first off, Lost Buddha is one of those few people who is tryin to fix the Goa scene and tryin to get that old music back that was just about the trance. you dont have a right to be sayin stuff like that when u dont know him. and just wat exactly are you doing to help out the scene? bitching at everyone that u think you are better than?

578974[/snapback]

yea... techno is gay and has no trance involved. if ur gonna talk bout how good acid techno is go to a different forumn. this isn't about other scenes, this is about goa/psytrance. if u dont like the bitching, then why dont YOU leave, cuz u seem like the only one here who is really bitching, cept me, cuz now i have a reason to bitch, you. You talk like the whole world revolves around you. snap back into reality it doesn't. and the world would be an easy place to live in if there weren't people like you in it.

578975[/snapback]

He is doing something as well as a lot of us are, why dont u stop telling other people wat to do and do your own shit. How bout you stop talking on this forumn and go pretend you are god somewhere else.

thats just a lil piece of my mind. YOU suck. <_<

<_<