message from god

technosomy

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have already posted my comments on the artists & labels section, so I will only tell one thing: globally a good album, but nothing exceptional.

not really

you either like it or you don't

there seem to be to many critics when it comes to these types of albums

516699[/snapback]

Well "hate" is a too strong word to describe my feelings for it. And I think it's below average compared to the best releases lately and definately worse then MFGs earlier productions. I won't go back and listen to it again though so I don't like it but I don't hate either. 2/5 maybe.

Okay i really must say some tracks are AWESOME, have really the mfg feeling and uplifting atmosphere that got me tears in my eyes, well done mfg, BUT i can´t believe that they used that shit bassline like all other artists use, that´s not the crappy fullon bassline but very similar to it, there are worse basslines from some artists like Alien Project or very new Astral projection tracks, this bassline is more like Astrix asslines but i´am still dissapointed that they used this bassline. After all i like this album and think it is the first step in the right direction, let´s see if Astral Projection will top it with good basslines or will make even worse, it is definetly WAY BETTER than Astral Projections Ten and the new tracks like new sociesy and back from hell! :)

Guest antic

Okay i really must say some tracks are AWESOME, have really the mfg feeling and uplifting atmosphere that got me tears in my eyes, well done mfg, BUT i can´t believe that they used that shit bassline like all other artists use, that´s not the crappy fullon bassline but very similar to it, there are worse basslines from some artists like Alien Project or very new Astral projection tracks, this bassline is more like Astrix asslines but i´am still dissapointed that they used this bassline. After all i like this album and think it is the first step in the right direction, let´s see if Astral Projection will top it with good basslines or will make even worse, it is definetly WAY BETTER than Astral Projections Ten and the new tracks like new sociesy and back from hell!  :)

516820[/snapback]

just for your information Radi, the AP's Ten album was not made by them - it was AP's songs remixed by full-on (for the most part) artists... looking from that perspective, no wonder it was crappy... :)

just for your information Radi, the AP's Ten album was not made by them - it was AP's songs remixed by full-on (for the most part) artists... looking from that perspective, no wonder it was crappy... :)

516909[/snapback]

I know this, but Astral hadn´t should allow the artists to produce the tracks that fullonish (Is this passive or active or whatever sentence gramaticaly right?) And i mentioned the tracks new sociecy and back from hell and mohadive which have not the wost melodies but the worst fullon bassline ever, much worse than mfgs bassline.

still giving it a few listens before posting a full review in the apropriate section... but my general feeling is this: some parts of tracks are VERY good (ex. last part of track 1 with the 303 and the tribal chanting WOW tribal full-on, seems such a simple idea yet noone thought of it before), but some parts are just mediocre full-on. It's really hard for me to decide if I like it or not, that's why I'm not giving it a full review yet :)

oh yeah and also FORGET everything you knew about MFG, this has NOTHING to do with their older style (well, except a few trademark synth presets here and there)

Okay i really must say some tracks are AWESOME, have really the mfg feeling and uplifting atmosphere that got me tears in my eyes, well done mfg, BUT i can´t believe that they used that shit bassline like all other artists use, that´s not the crappy fullon bassline but very similar to it, there are worse basslines from some artists like Alien Project or very new Astral projection tracks, this bassline is more like Astrix asslines but i´am still dissapointed that they used this bassline. After all i like this album and think it is the first step in the right direction, let´s see if Astral Projection will top it with good basslines or will make even worse, it is definetly WAY BETTER than Astral Projections Ten and the new tracks like new sociesy and back from hell!  :)

516820[/snapback]

Hey that's the bassline everyone else is using too! If you don't use it, you risk alienating demanding and style-conscious listeners and dancers, and labels may not want to release your non-conformistic music. It's teh hot thing - if you ain't got it, you ain't nothing.

I've got sick of those standard psy basses a loooong time ago and when ever I hear them I instinctively get prepared to press "next track" button when the rest of the standard show comes in.