ATMOS LIVE

seraph

:o:blink::D:rolleyes::ph34r:B):unsure:

Now this was unbelievable ! I am still absolutely gob smacked by maybe THE BEST Progressive Trance I've heard in life.

OMFG ! The guy destroyed whole place, I actually at one stage could not even believe what he was playing....

MESMERISING STUFF ! ! ! Whole Live Act and DJ set lasted for 2 1/2 hours and I still can't get a grip after stunning party !

GO ATMOS ! :rolleyes:

For me he played the best live-set of the whole Soulclipse festival. Next comes Ticon.

Atmos puts progressive in trance.

What's this about some new album coming up? New material or remixed material?

Heard him live at VooV in 2004, and it was a disappointment. His liveset at Soulclipse was amazing though, and I've heard him DJ last year also - which was also superb.

510900[/snapback]

yeah atmos voov 2004 was quite boring.. but I have big expectations for his new lives/sets this year, and the new cd.. hope its very good :)

I hate this kind of non psychedelic music :angry:

510966[/snapback]

blabla

Guest The Journey Man Project

yeah saw him live in Australia a coupla years ago and was dissapointed but it was because the promoters had told him what to play :o and not his usual live, heard him later on outdoors for free and it was just mindbogglingly brilliant!

I only heard him play live (I guess upto 4 times by now) & it was never less than GREAT (incl. VooV2004 :P ). The thing is that you have to be in the right mood for it, which in my case is: after a long day of pycho-activity & dancing-fun on a sunny festival dancefloor.

It's just not the kind of music to stomp holes in the floor, it's more of a subtle comedown, a thing of beauty, a gentle landing after a bumpy ride.

I still get tears in my eyes when I think of his closing set on Boom2004.

Somehow I can't see myself enjoy a set of his as much at 3 o'clock at night at an indoor party.I never heard him dj yet, but I'm really curious on what's the music he likes rather than just his own stuff...

Somehow I can't see myself enjoy a set of his as much at 3 o'clock at night at an indoor party.I never heard him dj yet, but I'm really curious on what's the music he likes rather than just his own stuff...

511613[/snapback]

When I heard him DJ (around a year ago) he played a lot of smooth progressive trance/house crossover goodies. Vapour Records stuff :)

When I heard him DJ he played a lot of smooth progressive trance/house crossover goodies.

511666[/snapback]

Exactly ! He played first DJ set then LIVE and alltogether lasted for 2 1/2 hours...I didn't even recognise when he switched from DJ set to LIVE how smooth it was...this might have been one of the bests sets I've ever heard, so DEEEEP ! :D

Exactly ! He played first DJ set then LIVE and alltogether lasted for 2 1/2 hours...I didn't even recognise when he switched from DJ set to LIVE how smooth it was...this might have been one of the bests sets I've ever heard, so DEEEEP ! :D

511835[/snapback]

I heard Atmos once live and he was fantastic. I wouldnt even say it was normal progressive. It was very dreamy and incredibly psychedelic. awesome. Even 1 of my hard trance loving friends came with and was blown away by how good it was. Really, really fantastic stuff. when this cd comes out, its mine.

Anyways, after reading your party review, I seriously cannot wait to listen to his new CD when its finally out.

511846[/snapback]

Me too, it seems that it will be PSYCHEDELIC after all...the only bad point of the live was that it lasted a bit less than an hour, but it was surely deeper than 2nd Brigade, I missed cause he didn't play TRANSMISSION IN VAIN which I was waiting whole night...and yeah, new stuff sounds less minimal and more deep than his previous album, so guys, WE ARE ALL HARDLY WAITING FOR IT....;)

511613[/snapback]

yeah, when i saw him he was playing at night (outdoors though) and seemed like he was trying to make ppl stomp holes in the floor, and it just was not working

or maybe it was, but i was looking for a floaty dreamy hypnotic set, and didnt get it