Have I sinned?

cangrejo

I was going through of the music I downloaded to see if there was anything good and I stumbled on this artist Zekazy on a compilation named A Walk Through Neptunes Garden. First I listened to the track Unicorn and I really enjoyed it, most if not all of it. Then I listened to the other track by the same artist, Broadcast. It was also very good (still have a few minutes left of it).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that after a while of listening to it I realized that the name was really close to an artist that we all know of and have great fear of... Skazi :ph34r:. I know it's probably not possible that he's a part of this artist, since it's in fact very enjoyable music, but what if he is? Have I sinned? Will I ever be forgiven? Do Jesus forgive people who enjoy listening to Skazi's music?

Could've been a lot worse. It could have been a track by Pawul won Dayeke or Roobeert Mahyeels.  :)

505048[/snapback]

:lol: :lol:

y does evry1 hate Skazi ??? <_<

i havent heard any of his tracks... but ...but his party is comin up.. shud i go ?? :unsure: or vil tht b suicidal ??

Guest The Journey Man Project
:lol: Yeah well have never been to Skazi party though had many an opportunity.. ususally coz the rest of the line up was crap... have heard if you wamt a good time then go, lots of energy... but it is kinda like rave music, not really psytrance... and whilst many people can you if you say you like Skazi or Chemical Crew, I gotta admit I don't mind it once in a while... only have the Chemical Mafia cd whic I bought second hand for $1.50 and it is fun sometimes...

Zekazy's real name is Jari and he is based out of Sweden. Don't worry he has nothing to do with Skazi. Actually we'll be releasing his first album sometime around the end of this year or the beginning of next. :) Anyways, glad you found something enjoyable downloading our compilation <_<

:lol: :lol:

y does evry1 hate Skazi ???  <_<

i havent heard any of his tracks... but ...but his party is comin up.. shud i go ??  :unsure:  or vil tht b suicidal ??

505056[/snapback]

Who knows...with a good dose of medication you might even survive it! :ph34r:

I wouldn´t go...but thats just me. :unsure:

Guest The Journey Man Project

Zekazy's real name is Jari and he is based out of Sweden. Don't worry he has nothing to do with Skazi. Actually we'll be releasing his first album sometime around the end of this year or the beginning of next.  :)  Anyways, glad you found something enjoyable downloading our compilation  <_<

505074[/snapback]

Yeah hehe... good place to post you downloaded, right wehre the lable hangs out... hopefully if it is so good you'll grab a copy... I love mine... especially this artist, so forest trancey!

Yeah hehe... good place to post you downloaded, right wehre the lable hangs out... hopefully if it is so good you'll grab a copy... I love mine... especially this artist, so forest trancey!

505076[/snapback]

All publicity is good publicity :)

I'm sure I got at least someone to listen to it, and that makes a chance of someone buying it. Anyway, if I started buying CDs I'd probably buy this compilation. Maybe not first of all, but it's a good CD so...

Enough about that. Thanks for telling me it's not Skazi. :D

cangrejo,

Just for the hell of it, pm me your address and I'll send you a copy next week.

505090[/snapback]

You gotta be kidding me. The guy has been rambling about here that he'll never buy a cd, and you're gonna give it to him for free? Sweet lord of mercy.

You gotta be kidding me. The guy has been rambling about here that he'll never buy a cd, and you're gonna give it to him for free? Sweet lord of mercy.

505115[/snapback]

I don't pay too much attention to who says what on the downloading thing and who will or won't buy CDs, but if he says he'll never buy a cd, then its not like we are losing a sale. Sure as a label we could yell at him and argue the merits of helping the artists and scene and all by actually buying the music, but we've seen these arguements a million times and the only thing it could do at this point is spread further bad will between the "fan" side of the scene and the "business" side and I think things have been negative enough recently.

Due to the economics of the scene currently we simply are not going to make our money back on this release, so I've been trying to take a different approach here and seeing how some good will will work. Ok, you don't want to buy music and such, its too expensive, you don't want the clutter, whatever, fine. Here, as a gift, is a copy of our CD which you said you enjoyed some of. Listen to it, give it to a friend, use it as a coaster, its your choice. Our "label" was started with the aim of getting new artists some exposure and giving them that difficult first release and the money side of things was always a secondary issue with us anyways so I'm looking at this as a seed so to speak. Doing this now will make someone more likely to remember our little label in the future and maybe take the extra minute to check it out, and then maybe even consider buying it. At the very least it will help to build a bit of a fan base.

Perhaps (probably) giving a cd away will come to nothing, but oh well, its just a couple dollars out of my pocket that I could have just as easily wasted on junk food or something else I didn't really need. Anyways, who knows, maybe he might become more inclined to, even occassionally pick up an actual disc once in awhile.

And just to be fair, since we had a few copies left over from our X-mas giveaway, if anyone else here in this thread wants a copy pm me your address in the next couple days and I'll send one out in the next week or two.

I don't pay too much attention to who says what on the downloading thing and who will or won't buy CDs, but if he says he'll never buy a cd, then its not like we are losing a sale. Sure as a label we could yell at him and argue the merits of helping the artists and scene and all by actually buying the music, but we've seen these arguements a million times and the only thing it could do at this point is spread further bad will between the "fan" side of the scene and the "business" side and I think things have been negative enough recently.

Due to the economics of the scene currently we simply are not going to make our money back on this release, so I've been trying to take a different approach here and seeing how some good will will work. Ok, you don't want to buy music and such, its too expensive, you don't want the clutter, whatever, fine. Here, as a gift, is a copy of our CD which you said you enjoyed some of. Listen to it, give it to a friend, use it as a coaster, its your choice. Our "label" was started with the aim of getting new artists some exposure and giving them that difficult first release and the money side of things was always a secondary issue with us anyways so I'm looking at this as a seed so to speak. Doing this now will make someone more likely to remember our little label in the future and maybe take the extra minute to check it out, and then maybe even consider buying it. At the very least it will help to build a bit of a fan base.

Perhaps (probably) giving a cd away will come to nothing, but oh well, its just a couple dollars out of my pocket that I could have just as easily wasted on junk food or something else I didn't really need. Anyways, who knows, maybe he might become more inclined to, even occassionally pick up an actual disc once in awhile.

And just to be fair, since we had a few copies left over from our X-mas giveaway, if  anyone else here in this thread wants a copy pm me your address in the next couple days and I'll send one out in the next week or two.

505122[/snapback]

The world needs more people like you.

And just to be fair, since we had a few copies left over from our X-mas giveaway, if  anyone else here in this thread wants a copy pm me your address in the next couple days and I'll send one out in the next week or two.

505122[/snapback]

Wow :)

Way to go man. Sure enough, this caught atleast my attention in a good way.

cangrejo,

Just for the hell of it, pm me your address and I'll send you a copy next week.

505090[/snapback]

This was very unexpected... :D Truly amazing. I hope you won't come home to me and kill my children (I don't even have any children). Did I forget a big thanks? Well, I said it in PM, but I should say it here too. Thanks alot! :D

I don't know what to say, except this is a bit weird. In a good way of course :)

This was very unexpected... :D Truly amazing. I hope you won't come home to me and kill my children (I don't even have any children). Did I forget a big thanks? Well, I said it in PM, but I should say it here too. Thanks alot! :D

I don't know what to say, except this is a bit weird. In a good way of course :)

505441[/snapback]

Hopefully it will persuade you to support the psytrance scene in future then?

Are there any online samples available of this comp? Not because I wanna leech one out of you but you seem to be a really great buy and I wonder how the music of your label sounds...

you seem to be a really great buy

505508[/snapback]

Rennis IS a good buy... $50 will buy you the best hand job in the psytrance scene!

:lol:;)

Anyway, check the review here... In the second post there's a link to 4 minutes Saiko Sounds samples... :)

Rennis IS a good buy... $50 will buy you the best hand job in the psytrance scene!

:lol:  ;)

Anyway, check the review here... In the second post there's a link to 4 minutes Saiko Sounds samples...  :)

505512[/snapback]

so youve bought his hand job?