something dark?

radi6404

the albums you recommend are anything but dark, they have tracks from artists like logic bomp which are uplifting and anything but dark, it´s way to uplifting, but thanks for the recommendations.

500596[/snapback]

WTF ? Sorry r@di, but you are out of your mind...Ormion suggested you dark artists, the only difference is he suggested you the new ones and you are exclusive only on old school releases....

You need next recommendations : YAHEL, EYAL BARKAN, SUB 6, FATALI and the rest of the DARKEST artists...get them now ! :angry::unsure:<_<

WTF ? Sorry r@di, but you are out of your mind...Ormion suggested you dark artists, the only difference is he suggested you the new ones and you are exclusive only on old school releases....

You need next recommendations : YAHEL, EYAL BARKAN, SUB 6, FATALI and the rest of the DARKEST artists...get them now !  :angry:  :unsure:  <_<

501067[/snapback]

Yahel dark? What the fuck are you talking, it´s the most uplifting stuff i know and anything but dark, some tracks of the Infinity project are very dark, would be glad if you can call me similar tunes like Wow from the Infinity project or something like that.

You need next recommendations : YAHEL, EYAL BARKAN, SUB 6, FATALI and the rest of the DARKEST artists...get them now !  :angry:  :unsure:  <_<

501067[/snapback]

Damn what do you understand under dark man? What´s dark of Logic bomp tracks or the other stuff that is on these albums. Or is it that i can´t descrpie in english what i want, a dictionary says that the word is dusky, so i search dusky psytrance, but i think except the few dusky tracks from "The Infinity project" that i have there isn´t any dark/dusky psyrance out that i would like.

I was listening to Juno Reactor's Labyrinth today and for me it really felt like it had the same feel as the rammstein tracks I've heard. A lot of it may be too fast for you radi but you might like Conquistador part 1, Mutant Message, Angels and Men and Navaras.

For me these are atmospheric dark, not evil dark.

I was listening to Juno Reactor's Labyrinth today and for me it really felt like it had the same feel as the rammstein tracks I've heard. A lot of it may be too fast for you radi but you might like Conquistador part 1, Mutant Message, Angels and Men and Navaras.

501476[/snapback]

Thanks man, i will chck them out and i hope they give me the same uniquie feeling like the Rammstein tracks i mentioned.

501476[/snapback]

the tracks are pretty good and give Rammstein´s eeling but i don´t like the fermale singing in some of them,.

Damn what do you understand under dark man? What´s dark of Logic bomp tracks or the other stuff that is on these albums. Or is it that i can´t descrpie in english what i want, a dictionary says that the word is dusky, so i search dusky psytrance, but i think except the few dusky tracks from "The Infinity project" that i have there isn´t any dark/dusky psyrance out that i would like.

501302[/snapback]

Dusky psytrance... :lol:

This is signature material... :rolleyes:

501302[/snapback]

Ummm, do you understand the concept of irony ? I was joking radi, I always find it funny when someone that obviously don't have a clue about specific type of music asks someone to give them recommendations and then FIX them into saying that what someone suggested is not RIGHT according to their standards....it is so immature....radi, grow up a little and then you will be able to listen and understand real DARK music...;)