Soulclipse

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a sad thing to hear....hope nobody got hurt...! I don't know if they expected such a weather, but i think they'll fix it today....maybe it's already fixed...! Hope we'll have some updates on that....!!

But nobody can compensate the people for this weather....it would have been much better with some sun during the fest.

Yeah, there's a lot of Psynewsers/former Psynewsers there...

Profane

EP

Run Lola

Heva

El Brujo

Tox

PKS

etc.

I hope they are all ok, but it seems the party is going on at the alternative stage in stead of the smashed main-stage... Cool! :)

hmm, thats what ive read on forum that some people are injured http://www.soulclipse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=697

?

499746[/snapback]

And here it says that no-one got injured...

just phone with Gusti from Indigo kids at the site, nobody get hurt when the mainstage collapsed!!! They building it up again!!! The unity of the people is strong and the festival is kicking! This happening make very strong bands with the people already their....10.000!!!

someone said there that they are mounting up the main stage again today. so i take it nothing of the equipment was damaged? come on ...

apparently the organisers did not mention the bad weather, but kept it secret so that people would come.

people paid for their tickets already anyway! what more did they want by keeping it secret? putting people in danger?? beh!

damn it, good luck to all there. i hope they'll find a way to enjoy the festival anyway.

all of you .. if you are at work and don't have the chance to see much of the eclipse, it will be presented live on www.nasa.gov.

here i will see partial eclipse, if it's not cloudy.

i guess it's gonna be cloudy in Turkey ... imagine all the tourists there, not just the Soulclipse people.

someone said there that they are mounting up the main stage again today. so i take it nothing of the equipment was damaged? come on ...

apparently the organisers did not mention the bad weather, but kept it secret so that people would come.

people paid for their tickets already anyway! what more did they want by keeping it secret? putting people in danger?? beh!

damn it, good luck to all there. i hope they'll find a way to enjoy the festival anyway.

all of you .. if you are at work and don't have the chance to see much of the eclipse, it will be presented live on www.nasa.gov.

here i will see partial eclipse, if it's not cloudy.

i guess it's gonna be cloudy in Turkey ... imagine all the tourists there, not just the Soulclipse people.

499750[/snapback]

What time Moni?

I'm thinking of buying those special sunglasses....Today it's all sunny here...not even a single cloud on the sky....!

499769[/snapback]

lucky bastard :angry: !

its cloudy and there was some rain couple of hours ago :(

and even without clouds its not full eclipse :)

the next one will be somewhere in 22nd century or few years before it <_<

Reminds me of Solaluna2002....

499475[/snapback]

And reminds me from Transit Festival 2004 in Spain

Tetraktys was playing, opening the festival, and it was raining mad...and crash :)

Aaah good festival times.

499517[/snapback]

reminds me both festivals ;)

but i have only positive memories from those 2 festies...

499750[/snapback]

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to check a weather forecast.