New interviews with artists!

moni

Makyo

Puff Dragon

499815[/snapback]

I second that!

I also second Carbon Based Lifeforms ... they got a new album coming out approximately in September and probably have some interesting stuff to say :)

Etnoscope could be quite nice too. They are working on a new album too if I am not mistaken...

I'd also have nothing against an S-Range interview. But there are a couple ones out there (also about the new album), so I'd say focus on the stuff that more people want first :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hair off topic but if anyone is interested in interviews with some Japanese artists, I can probably get a hold of a number of them and do the translating from Japanese into English as well.

As for who to interview, while I think interviews with the bug names can be cool, don't forget the new, up and coming guys. Interviews always seem to help me remember newer artists that I would otherwise probably just forget. Oh that note, some one like Mubali or some other artists from areas with smaller psy-scenes might be cool.

Guest Cosmogenesis

...but if anyone is interested in interviews with some Japanese artists, I can probably get a hold of a number of them and do the translating from Japanese into English as well.

504702[/snapback]

Can you make an interview with Ubar Tmar & Tsuyoshi Suzuki for example? :D

• 2 weeks later...

ok, we started off with the "T" letter of the alphabet (interview with Talpa), i'm thinking of staying with this letter for a lil while more ...

i think Tegma has had an interesting evolution through the years, and i'd like to interview them. what do you think? (who says no dies :P)

ok, we started off with the "T" letter of the alphabet (interview with Talpa), i'm thinking of staying with this letter for a lil while more ...

i think Tegma has had an interesting evolution through the years, and i'd like to interview them. what do you think? (who says no dies :P)

512912[/snapback]

No...I mean...HELL YEAH!

[notentirelyseriousbutkinda]

I'd like to see an interview with the other members of OOOD, seeing as I'm the one with my head above the parapet most of the time. It would be very interesting to read what they have to say about the OOOD experience!

[/notentirelyseriousbutkinda]

[notentirelyseriousbutkinda]

I'd like to see an interview with the other members of OOOD, seeing as I'm the one with my head above the parapet most of the time.  It would be very interesting to read what they have to say about the OOOD experience!

[/notentirelyseriousbutkinda]

513013[/snapback]

sure, release the album, then get the guys online and we'll have a proper OOOD interview. OOOD is on the list already.

i think i've seen an interview with Derango, right after they released their album. don't remember which site right now.

i didn't get the chance to listen to Derango's music yet, so i can't say i'm up for an interview with them. i'm not prepared yet. :P

i think i've seen an interview with Derango, right after they released their album. don't remember which site right now.

i didn't get the chance to listen to Derango's music yet, so i can't say i'm up for an interview with them. i'm not prepared yet. :P

515270[/snapback]

rah has interviewed them ....

Brilliant Idea!

Derango definately

Triskell

Space Monkey

Trold

REV

EVP

Sme relatively new artists, but It'd be good to see what they are all about and what direction they are going.

514985[/snapback]

i interviewed E.V.P > http://www.sonic-energy.net/core/content/view/36/25/

and here's derango > http://www.sonic-energy.net/core/content/view/39/25/

REV is not a new new artist at all... he has been producing as Fungus of Light (i think) for sometime now :)

teh posford on the other hand is harder to reach online than mother teresa, with her being dead and all...

499594[/snapback]

actually, simon has become quite the myspace junkie.

he's online all the time there.

actually, simon has become quite the myspace junkie.

he's online all the time there.

516258[/snapback]

mist is a myspace junkie ???? :o

mist is on psynews as well??? :o:o:o

...time to bust out the pinot grigio ;)

we probably shouldn't highjack this thread, tho, ms z. ;)

516317[/snapback]

:huh: who? me? neverrrrrr!! :rolleyes:

...but just to jump back on topic, I should have a shane gobi interview to share sometime in the next month or so if all goes well.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have seen the fresh new interview section, and two pionneers don't appear there: Astral Projection & Man With No Name. I hope soon we will see interview about them. :D

But maybe I'm dreaming too much... :rolleyes:

A Joti Sidhu aka Psychaos would be also great...  :D

For Dimension 5, it's too late...  :(

521436[/snapback]

well, not exactly, you know - memories, that would be interesting to see what they have to say.

A Joti Sidhu aka Psychaos would be also great...  :D

For Dimension 5, it's too late...  :(

521436[/snapback]

Maybe Christer Borge Lunde is willing to talk for all of them... :) Otherwise just a Ra interview :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Maybe Christer Borge Lunde is willing to talk for all of them... :) Otherwise just a Ra interview :)

521495[/snapback]

Ooooooo! A second interview from Ra? That would be great :D Maybe we can learn some news from the ex-D5 members thanks to him. :)

BTW, is it true that Börge-Lunde doesn't communicate with email? :blink:

Well, i've got a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment, so the interviews process might be a little slow these days.

We'll get back on track soon though :D

I would want to answer about the etnica interviews :)

As for going to ibiza is possible and i am sure that more than one person can ask them an interview. The guys are usually friendly about that. But i think they would be cool to speak about their future and not about their past, they have been asked already too much about it!

As for the other guys well there is not much to say, i could make some some question to each of the members of the team. But that won't be an easy one as all the projects have ended and beside some chit-chatting of some things they all moved on from the crop circles, pleiadians and lotus omega projects.

As a matter of fact Lotus Omega has alread ended since 2 years (more or less) and i doubt it will ever be again. They have shitloads of unpublished tracks made after the second album but there are no plans of releasing so far. I am trying to help both Franco Rossi and Filippo Scrimizzi with their new material tough and i really hope some label would be interested! Filippo made over 14 tracks since the split and some are really cool! I would like to read a RA interview as well, so Anoebis go go go :)!