New interviews with artists!

moni

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Journey Man Project

I am pretty sure I can get an online interview done with Makyo and Puff Dragon.. maybe some of the other Dakini crew as well seeing as I've been in touch with Gio (Makyo) a fair bit since coming to Japan... maybe even with some photo's when I visit in a coupla months...

Guest The Journey Man Project

an interview (audio) with x-dream can be found here:

http://www.chaishop.com/divers/frameset2.l...t.lasso?id=1632

499820[/snapback]

hence why I didn't make it bold... but it would be nice to have on this stie and wirtten out, not all of us have access to computers with audio (net cafes in Japan for example)...

i take it you speak from experience? damn.

499747[/snapback]

yes, but you're a girl... might have different luck

Thanks mate!

I see no reason why they should'nt be interviewed again ;)

This would be very interesting aswell :)

499910[/snapback]

then go for it... in my case ola and jens and weren't exactly easy to get a hold of either... apprently they spent way too much in the forests :rolleyes:

Khetzal

procs

sun project

PENTAAA!! Do penta plz, he's my fav psy artist. And ask him if he can do another lost in space tune :P

Dino psaras

battle of the future buddha's.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Khetzal

procs

sun project

PENTAAA!! Do penta plz, he's my fav psy artist.  And ask him if he can do another lost in space tune  :P

Dino psaras

battle of the future buddha's.

500217[/snapback]

Yes, Battle of the Future Buddhas, good idea! :D

Maybe we will learn something interesting about upcoming Schlabbaduerst releases! :)

I contacted Panorama Records asking for Ubar Tmar's email (not answered yet), would like to interview the great pioneer.

I never received another email from Mauri (etnica), otherwise I could have tried him too.

I could try Koxbox too.. hmhm :)

I contacted Panorama Records asking for Ubar Tmar's email (not answered yet), would  like to interview the great pioneer.

I never received another email from Mauri (etnica), otherwise I could have tried him too.

I could try Koxbox too.. hmhm :)

500527[/snapback]

*cough*.. *cough*...

:lol:

or we could ask if draeke wants to do it, since he knows them all, heh, it could be interview with old etnica guys, with present etnica guys, with arkanoydz [sp?] and with crop circles and lotus omega aswell B) !

Edited by reger

*cough*.. *cough*...

:lol:

or we could ask if draeke wants to do it, since he knows them all, heh, it could be interview with old etnica guys, with present etnica guys, with arkanoydz [sp?] and with crop circles and lotus omega aswell  B) !

500542[/snapback]

Where exactly ethnica net is based in Italy...? In Milano...? I might try to visit them in person when i'll go there again...!

:)

Where exactly ethnica net is based in Italy...? In Milano...? I might try to visit them in person when i'll go there again...!

:)

500732[/snapback]

Ibiza?

and i dont know if its so easy like to say "hi guys gimme interview and let me in!" :lol: !

and its etnica.

Ibiza?

and i dont know if its so easy like to say "hi guys gimme interview and let me in!" :lol: !

and its etnica.

500911[/snapback]

ORLY...?

I'll pretend to be a journalist from a Greek magazine, and i'll go with 2 gorgeous Italian girls....so the guys will flip out and tell me everything...!

B)

ORLY...?

I'll pretend to be a journalist from a Greek magazine, and i'll go with 2 gorgeous Italian girls....so the guys will flip out and tell me everything...!

B)

501121[/snapback]

YA RLY ^_^!

SRSLY <_< ?!

i dont think that it will work, i mean why would they go to Ibiza and then get horny seeing italian girls?

Yeah, it's Etnica. It's not Michael Jackson.

501421[/snapback]

it wasnt meant realy like that.

do you expect them to invite someone into their studio just to make interview while there obviously/probably is some music to be made?

it wasnt meant realy like that.

do you expect them to invite someone into their studio just to make interview while there obviously/probably is some music to be made?

501532[/snapback]

mate, if someone makes the effort to go all the way to milano to see the guys I guess a little break from music producing could be in place, no?

I mean they have to eat too and take a lunch break, mate.

mate, if someone makes the effort to go all the way to milano to see the guys I guess a little break from music producing could be in place, no?

I mean they have to eat too and take a lunch break, mate.

501596[/snapback]

i will tell them, wait, milano?

i was talking about ibizza, goazzz aint going there :P