pleiadians

reger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all like Ukiro said Pleiadians/Etnica changed a lot since Carlo and Andrea left from the group.By the way someone send me something yesterday through yousendit.com which if i am not mistaken is new music by Carlo,Andrea and that 'someone' whose name i dont mention till i confirm that the track is what i think it is,its a great tune anyway and i am preety sure you will listen about this new group soon.

Secondly the new Pleiadians album is scheudled to be released on the greek based Harmonia Records either by the end of this year or beggining of next year,most tracks are still in production but some of them are ready and i had the chance to hear them in Athens when Pleiadians performed live in one of my events which i organised along with Harmonia Records.

The sound is psychedelic trance and certainly not full on the way most people understand the term.If you liked Etnica's Photonic and Pleiadians Asteroids that got released last year then you will also love the album too i guess ;)

Last but not least dont try to compare older music with newer releases because even if the new tracks are the best ever produced you will still think that the older releases are classic ones and better for one simple reason,people are connected with music also emotionally something that can never be replaced by any new tune no matter how good it is.For many people IFO album means something more than just a music album,its great memories from parties,friends,lovers,travels and lot more so its impossible to get replaced in these peoples hearts by something new,hope you understand what i mean here ;)

First of all like Ukiro said Pleiadians/Etnica changed a lot since Carlo and Andrea left from the group.By the way someone send me something yesterday through yousendit.com which if i am not mistaken is new music by Carlo,Andrea and that 'someone' whose name i dont mention till i confirm that the track is what i think it is,its a great tune anyway and i am preety sure you will listen about this new group soon.

492155[/snapback]

OMFCS :o:o:o:o !

waits... waits...

Posted Image

btw could you describe their style plz :)?

Last but not least dont try to compare older music with newer releases because even if the new tracks are the best ever produced you will still think that the older releases are classic ones and better for one simple reason,people are connected with music also emotionally something that can never be replaced by any new tune no matter how good it is.For many people IFO album means something more than just a music album,its great memories from parties,friends,lovers,travels and lot more so its impossible to get replaced in these peoples hearts by something new,hope you understand what i mean here ;)

492155[/snapback]

well not only that, its about also freshness of sound, afterall also by "spiritual" impact tracks will be compared, if their IFO tracks were "pure madness" then stuff released after FOL was boring and far from "blows your mind"...

funny, Etnica never stricked me as being full-on... I'd say that techtrance with some melodies is a more accurate description... and I remeber that the track Photonic was supposed to be a new Pleiadians track and I must say I liked it a LOT. Pretty intelligent and trippy stuff, although not IFO style, true. But if you want IFO style, you always have Filteria ;)

492155[/snapback]

these are great news.

are you sure that carlo and andrea are involved?

will they release a full album?

how do their tracks sound like?

Secondly the new Pleiadians album is scheudled to be released on the greek based Harmonia Records either by the end of this year or beggining of next year,most tracks are still in production but some of them are ready and i had the chance to hear them in Athens when Pleiadians performed live in one of my events which i organised along with Harmonia Records.

The sound is psychedelic trance and certainly not full on the way most people understand the term.If you liked Etnica's Photonic and Pleiadians Asteroids that got released last year then you will also love the album too i guess ;)

492155[/snapback]

an album with tracks like that is certainly not a masterpiece...just enjoyable... :huh:

Ok here are some very interesting info especially for Reger and Ritual Om ;)

Like i said to you i received before couple of days a new track by a friend of mine in Italy who happens to be DJ Young so here are its details.

The group is called ARKANOYDZ (inspired by the great game Arkanoid) and the members of it are DJ YOUNG from Etnicanet,GIOTTO BINI who has worked in many Etnica tracks most of the times uncredited though,ANDREA RIZZO and CARLO PATERNO both ex members of Pleiadians.

The name of the track i received is Space Care and though its not finalised yet i got to admit its a very very good track that sounds like a mix of Etnica/Pleiadians powerfull and faster tunes.Waiting for its final edition and some more tunes in the next days i guess :)

Also Maurizio from Etnica helps in the group when he is in Milan so who knows maybe soon we see a super collaboration in the near future.

All the best of luck to all my friends in the land of spaghetti,pizza,lousy football and amazing women.

I'm confident that it will be good, whatever it is. The strange thing about Pleiadians and Etnica stuff is that it takes a lot of time to grow on you. Seriously, Nitrox is just starting to get good to my ears, and I'm sure Chrome is not far behind.

Get the album now, put it on a shelf for three or four years to let it age, then listen to it.

The group is called ARKANOYDZ (inspired by the great game Arkanoid) and the members of it are DJ YOUNG from Etnicanet,GIOTTO BINI who has worked in many Etnica tracks most of the times uncredited though,ANDREA RIZZO and CARLO PATERNO both ex members of Pleiadians.

492923[/snapback]

:blink: Any more news like this - hurry to post it here!

Like i said to you i received before couple of days a new track by a friend of mine in Italy who happens to be DJ Young so here are its details.

The name of the track i received is Space Care and though its not finalised yet i got to admit its a very very good track that sounds like a mix of Etnica/Pleiadians powerfull and faster tunes.Waiting for its final edition and some more tunes in the next days i guess :)

Also Maurizio from Etnica helps in the group when he is in Milan so who knows maybe soon we see a super collaboration in the near future.

All the best of luck to all my friends in the land of spaghetti,pizza,lousy football and amazing women.

492923[/snapback]

YES! *waits inpatiently*

I'm confident that it will be good, whatever it is. The strange thing about Pleiadians and Etnica stuff is that it takes a lot of time to grow on you. Seriously, Nitrox is just starting to get good to my ears, and I'm sure Chrome is not far behind.

Get the album now, put it on a shelf for three or four years to let it age, then listen to it.

493023[/snapback]

:lol:

nitrox is teh thing that dont have to grow on you - its far from being etnica/pleiadians musically ;)! the same goes to chrome, no way musically close to pleiadians/etnica previous input when there were 4 guys ;).

Yeah they got some tracks with MC FISHY ready already LOL

493034[/snapback]

:lol:

i hope its a JOKE :lol: !

493023[/snapback]

I think that's fine chateau wine you're thinking of, something like a 1998 Masburel Moelleux. Mmm....

Back on track - I only like the final three tracks on Nitrox, the others... I dunno, I feel a few venture into full-on-ness which isn't quite my cup of tea. Or wine.

I think that's fine chateau wine you're thinking of, something like a 1998 Masburel Moelleux. Mmm....

Back on track - I only like the final three tracks on Nitrox, the others... I dunno, I feel a few venture into full-on-ness which isn't quite my cup of tea. Or wine.

493403[/snapback]

triptonite playa rmx :)?

492923[/snapback]

yeah man!

that's great great news!

i hope they will release something and i am sure they will get the support and respect that they should...

i just hope it will not be simplistic full-on :huh: (this is a question)

we all know what these guys are capable of... ;)

yeah man!

that's great great news!

i hope they will release something and i am sure they will get the support and respect that they should...

i just hope it will not be simplistic full-on  :huh: (this is aquestion)

we all know what these guys are capable of... ;)

493528[/snapback]

yeah and i can add - better not leak this into p2p, then its doomed.

Carlo & Andrea are back!?! Wow!

If this is true... Do you know what this means!! :o Do you have any idea the implications! No of course you don't you fool!

Wow I always had dreams that maybe if they couldn't get back together, (maybe they don't get along or one of them has horrible body odor/bad breath or something), that maybe instead they could join up with Richard Trevor, Neil Cowley & Matt Coldrick of Green Nuns. We'd call the new full-on fighting force...hmm Pleianundians...! Green Nuns of the Pleiades...