Best Transwave track

Guest Cosmogenesis

REEEEEZWAAAAAALKEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!

and all the remixes, actually I prefer the Black Thunder Remix.. pretty rare but much worth it 

Indeed a very good track.

My Dear Medical Assurance (In the end, everything fits so perfect)

Totally forgot about this one, It is indeed a VERY GOOD track!

Peace

ULYSSES 3

TRASHISH

HELIUM

REZWALKER

ADORATION TO THE AUM

Sorry, can't name only one...:D

486507[/snapback]

True, especially Helium is indeed a KILLLLLAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH TRACK, well when others write the words vvveeeerrryyyyyy long and with big letters i alzo want do this! :P:):D

Guest Cosmogenesis

I prefer the original Land of Freedom than the Remix from Distance to Goa 5. The Remix 2003 from Deedrah was very good, still melodic, interesting even if it sounds full-on.

Please explain?

Peace

487935[/snapback]

In the france nationalanthem they sing about ware and blood and so on and i think because this transwave called the track "Land of freedom", but i just noticed that i confound freedom with justice, in germany justice means Frieden and because of this i counfound the name.

In the france nationalanthem they sing about ware and blood and so on and i think because this transwave called the track "Land of freedom", but i just noticed that i confound freedom with justice, in germany justice means Frieden and because of this i counfound the name.

487948[/snapback]

...or it's because its a tribute to Man With No Name, real name Martin Freeland.

Guest Cosmogenesis

...or it's because its a tribute to Man With No Name, real name Martin Freeland.

487959[/snapback]

Ukiro, thanx about this info! I have never imagined this play on words ;) I have simply thought that Dado & Christof highly appreciate Man With No Name's work and style, and for that reason, they have taken some Martin Freeland elements for the production of the "Land of Freedom" track! :blink: But definitely, I was under the reality :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Almost all tracks from the 2 last albums are full of genious.... The way they build their tracks and use little, little atmospheric sounds that you may notice after listening like 10 times or more.

what are the others? :huh:

503708[/snapback]

Etnica - "Starship 101" and... uhm.. Prana - "Scarab" maybe, but unlike those other two, I'm kinda tired of Scarab. Charm - "Brain Structure" is still at the very top though. Oh, and a few really unknown gems: Underhead - "Orojuna" and Spund Pollution - "Where". I used to be very sure about the Charm track, but it's not an obvious top 3 anymore. Top 10 though.

Etnica - "Starship 101" and... uhm.. Prana - "Scarab" maybe, but unlike those other two, I'm kinda tired of Scarab. Charm - "Brain Structure" is still at the very top though. Oh, and a few really unknown gems: Underhead - "Orojuna" and Spund Pollution - "Where". I used to be very sure about the Charm track, but it's not an obvious top 3 anymore. Top 10 though.

503727[/snapback]

i would say etnica-trip tonite,but of course its a matter of taste! :)

Transwave - Rezwalker (Alien mechanic remix) also a good track from the masters!  :D

503751[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure there is no mix by that name - at least not one sanctioned by Frédéric and Christof, and certainly not released. Where did you find it?

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm pretty sure there is no mix by that name - at least not one sanctioned by Frédéric and Christof, and certainly not released. Where did you find it?

507288[/snapback]

A greek friend send me it. It's an unreleased transwave track, but the audio quality don't sound very good. He has also sent me a short version of Datura, and I really don't know where he has found it. Maybe, both tracks come from a past live, but they kick ass! :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

is there any1 who is selling any Transwave stuff???  :)

507322[/snapback]

Go to the Trade section for it, maybe you will find some interesting offers. :)

Different tracks suite my different moods.

If I had to pick one, it would have to be a tie between the multiple forms of "The Rezwalker"; I just cannot pick a specific tune. Nothing beats driving around listening to a continious Transwave mix, a fact I am sure of.