ultra bright and light goatrance

Detector

:) Hey, now i just listened to the track and it is awesome trance!! thanx again.

By the way, i am not detector but i can take some recommendations for me as well :)

447840[/snapback]

i was just kidding...i know that you noticed it.

being an ass is some times difficult to hide(i am talking for me :lol: )

amazing track indeed ;)

Guest Anti Gravity

have to mention dimension 5,

both albums are bright and light goatrance

some prefer the first and others the second

but they are both morning and make you smiley :D

you can aluo check aout AMEN by astral projection, some tracks are really nice, no matter that most people bash the album.

445274[/snapback]

I agree. Astral Projection - Heavens Gate from the album Amen is an excellent track. It is so light that you feel the sounds floating around you. I always play it on those magnificent summer days, especially when i'm driving by the beach.

but they are both morning and make you smiley  :D

448831[/snapback]

Ichecked some previews on saikosounds out and must say that the tracks are qwesome, really light and really classic, the pure definition of psychedelic trance, to bad that they aren´t in stock, if they wouldn be i would have ordered one of the albums yet, really worth for recommendation.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I advice you to find everywhere you can the "Transdimensional" album or "Second Phaze". I guarantee you will not regret to buy one of them! It's pure high quality sounds, unbelievable atmospheres and morphic goa trance with 3D melodies: two mythic albums in the goa history. :):)

but they are both morning and make you smiley  :D

448831[/snapback]

Both albums are awesome, the first one is more spectacular and crazy, the second one sounds a bit more professional, and in my opinion fits more the "bright and light" description :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

IMO, the second album is not more "professional" (even if I agree with you that the tracks are better quality than the "Transdimensional" album) than the first, but it's the second step (or second "Phaze") of Dimension 5 music evolution, which consists in developping more spatial atmospheres, more "intelligent" or "scientifical" concept and melodies for majestuous feelings. Contrary to "Transdimensional", I think "Second Phaze" album has brought a big progress, a new "dimension" for the goa trance genre.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I agree, I should have substituted "mature" for "professional" that 's what i wanted to say : )

449514[/snapback]

Yes, the maturity is one of the explanations. But, you know, the collaboration with the new Dimension 5 member, Christer Borge-Lunde (Ra) in the second album, has been also a big contribution for the evolution of their style. If you compare dimension 5 tracks like "Bombed Out" or "Transformation" with Ra tunes like "Initiated", you can easy notice some similarities, an evident same influence between both projects.

Guest Alternative

Ichecked some previews on saikosounds out and must say that the tracks are qwesome, really light and really classic, the pure definition of psychedelic trance, to bad that they aren´t in stock, if they wouldn be i would have ordered one of the albums yet, really worth for recommendation.

449332[/snapback]

pure definition of what ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

dimension 5 is like 1000 procent goatrance direction moring trance,

can't be more goatrance then that,

psychedelic trance is more darker and absolutely heavier then my one and only floathing favourite artist dimenison 5 ^_^

hallo

Thanks for all the tips people,some very nice trax you guys have recommended,just what i wanted for a sunny day.Tatsu that track from you recommended is exactly what i was looking for thanks girl,i like youre style,keep up the positive vibes it´s sure needed in these day´s of darkness. ;)

//Detector//

I'm glad you like it! :) I've totaly forgotten about this track until I was gonig through my records. Lucky punch I guess...