Best Hux Flux Track

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

The Hux Flux project seems to have disappeared a little time from the trance scene. We don't know exactly what they have planned in the near future. That's why I want to remember what Hux Flux project represents in the goa trance history: can we forget that the group was one of the first to evolve the forest dark and melodic sounds of sweden?

That's why I want to ask you which Hux Flux' tune do you think is best ?

Personnaly, I hesitate between perceptor and time slices, two tracks of the first and completed Hux Flux group (Dennis Tapper, Henric Fietz and Logic Bomb's members Jonas Bergvall, Jonas Petterson & Johann Krafft). The combination of these 5 talentuous artists created, as a result, two very unique masterpieces, with powerfull and total uncontrolled high vibes, melodic undulances, crazy and acid atmospheres.

Personnaly, I hesitate between perceptor and time slices, two tracks of the first and completed Hux Flux group (Dennis Tapper, Henric Fietz and Logic Bomb's members Jonas Bergvall, Jonas Petterson & Johann Krafft). The combination of these 5 talentuous artists created, as a result, two very unique masterpieces, with powerfull and total uncontrolled high vibes, melodic undulances, crazy and acid atmospheres.

441825[/snapback]

Time Slices and Perceptor were made by Dennis Tapper alone. Tapper only worked with Logic Bomb on the Cryptic Crunch album. IMHO, Cryptic Crunch sounds more like Tales from the Forest part 2 than an actual Hux Flux album. Everything pre and post that album sounds different, listen to Perceptor, Time Slices, Reflux, Degauss, Lex Rex Perplex, Errorhead, etc.

Time Slices and Perceptor are certianly the best Hux Flux tunes. I really wished he would have explored that side more, a Hux Flux album reminescent of Time Slices and Perceptor would easily be a classic.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I totally agree with you. Album with some tracks like time slices, perceptor, or logarhythm, with the same energy, whouahhh! it would have been surely a masterpiece in the goa history! But I can't understand why Hux Flux has changed his style after their first tracks?

Maybe the project came too late in the trance scene, and furthermore, in a critical period of the goa trance evolution. In 1998, goa begins to become more progressive, more experimental, less melodic.

I didn't know that perceptor and time slices are written by the actual Hux Flux project. Is the arrival of the logic bomb's members that has made an evolution in the Hux Flux style?

My favorite is probably Reflux, but I haven't heard all their track

they've released some quality morning psy in the last year.

442247[/snapback]

Last year? Can I ask you some exemples (name of the compilation I mean) because the last tracks I've heard from Hux Flux are the ones from Division By Zero relrased in 2003 (almost 3 years ago!!)

my bad - there's only one track from last year, and that's on v/a Propaganda, called Equivalent Equations.

I thought he was releasing on Detox' Exposure label, but that's Logic Bomb, I guess I confused those two. :rolleyes:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Koyote Records kicks ass! A shame that this prestigious label has disappeared from the trance scene! Hux Flux, Miranda, Xenomorph, Ominus, Underhead, Asia 2001 : all these greatest names, this dream-team of artists under the same label. We will never see a collective like that again ! :(:(