New FILTERIA: HELIOPOLIS" album released!

Jon Cocco

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey reger and goazzz and filipie, i don't want to praise him or tell everyone what to think of his music at all :)! don't get me wrong, i just stated my opinion on the album and expressed how i liked it, that's all. I know people can dislike his music, that's all a matter of tastes of course! i just wanted to give my thumb up for his work! :D

hey reger and goazzz and filipie, i don't want to praise him or tell everyone what to think of his music at all :)! don't get me wrong, i just stated my opinion on the album and expressed how i liked it, that's all. I know people can dislike his music, that's all a matter of tastes of course! i just wanted to give my thumb up for his work!  :D

444925[/snapback]

:)

hey reger and goazzz and filipie, i don't want to praise him or tell everyone what to think of his music at all :)! don't get me wrong, i just stated my opinion on the album and expressed how i liked it, that's all. I know people can dislike his music, that's all a matter of tastes of course! i just wanted to give my thumb up for his work!  :D

444925[/snapback]

:)

444928[/snapback]

:):)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Very great and excellent second album. Personnaly, I prefer the "Heliopolis" album than "Sky Input", even if his first cd was more "homogenic", keeping the same style. With "Heliopolis", you can listen more dreamy, atmospheric and emotional sounds, less boring melodies, and of course a very wonderful ambient trance track. That's why I very but very like the album, and especially "Pyrogen" and "Unfiltered" (my two favorite tracks) for their "unbelievable mega energetic melodic vibes". It's an infinite pleasure for the ears!

I think that Filteria has found with those two tracks the perfect "equilibrium", a perfect and unique style, with an "intelligent" madness (if we can say that!) less boring and cacophonic like some tunes of the Sky Input album, but with more and more goa sensational feelings. Pyrogen and Unfiltered are on the same line with "Tiny Universe" killargh piece on the Apsara compilation.

I'm dreaming right now about a third album which will keep only THIS perfect and amazing style. I think that Filteria's possibilites are infinite and now, he is only 50% of his real talent. He has so many materials and ideas that it's difficult to find his own perfect style, because his capacities of production have no limit. So, I'm sure that he can make other much better releases in a near future, and he can find other unexplored goatrance ways. I have no doubt for this, because, like many Greeks, he is a genious :D:P

Guest Cosmogenesis

Stupid monkey, shut your mouth, and accept all the opinions of this forum! Eat some asperines with your self-created pleiadians or Etnica unreleased tracks! :angry:

I thought this album was quite good. It's not exactly groundbreaking or anything, but it's a very solid album. In fact, it's probably the best album so far this year IMO, since i dont care for dark-psy, which seems to be the majority of releases this year :/ I'm glad someone is still making psy-trance with melodies. Keep up the good work! :D