Holyman

Dr Fuggs

with the recent explosion of simon poserford topics, i thought id go all tao on yer asses, and balance it out with a holyman appreciation thread...

GO!

428847[/snapback]

This guy NISARGADATTA

understood reality. Similar to Ramana Maharshi but with more

of a razor's edge no bullshit attitude. No bullshit breathing techniques,

no ceremonies, no nothing. His words reverberate through the pages

and when I read them, what he says just makes perfect fucking sense.

Guest Elysium

Hehe, yep he is in a class of his own  :P

428860[/snapback]

he did a nitzNOT-so HOT cover version of one of my old tracks and had the nerve to release it without permission.... freaking morons.

he did a nitzNOT-so HOT cover version of one of my old tracks and had the nerve to release it without permission.... freaking morons.

428965[/snapback]

I hope u sued his ass?

I hope u sued his ass?

428967[/snapback]

Sueing SUCKS... thats for sure!

If he 'covered' (or remixed?) a track from Elysium and released it without permission.. it's very freakin` sneaky and lame to the bone.. but sueing someone for that is just a bit toooo much imo! The track probably didn't get any attention either.

Guest Elysium

I hope u sued his ass?

428967[/snapback]

too complicated and it require a lot of money in advance to lawyers to sue someone in a foreign country...sadly :(

Guest Elysium

If he 'covered' (or remixed?) a track from Elysium and released it without permission.. it's very freakin` sneaky and lame to the bone.. but sueing someone for that is just a bit toooo much imo! The track probably didn't get any attention either.

428972[/snapback]

actually they did extremely well with those releases where they stole different artists tracks and made mega mix versions of 3-4 artists tracks into one MEGAMIX track..... i beleive they sold most copies ever sold in israel. i could be wrong but that's what i heard.

428972[/snapback]

I think when the day comes that goa is so commercial like madonna has to pay for ripping of some other track, some artist are will pay a lot of money :lol:

thinking about alien project :D , they will put him in yail cause he will be unable to pay all those fines :lol:

actually they did extremely well with those releases where they stole different artists tracks and made mega mix versions of 3-4 artists tracks into one MEGAMIX track.....  i beleive they sold most copies ever sold in israel.  i could be wrong but that's what i heard.

428986[/snapback]

That's also how Scooter do some of their songs as much as I know. There was one single about a year or two ago where they borrowed several trance melodies and made a "new" song with them. Don't know if they stole it or if they paid for it.

Guest Elysium

That's also how Scooter do some of their songs as much as I know. There was one single about a year or two ago where they borrowed several trance melodies and made a "new" song with them. Don't know if they stole it or if they paid for it.

429835[/snapback]

I can assure you that Scooter got the approval from the lagal owners to use their tracks. It's not like some individuals in our scene that steal other people's music and call it their own.

Actually, EP, you are wrong. Scooter did get into quiet some trouble for using other peoples themes hehehe. He also got publicly humiliated by Sven Vaeth amongst others for stealing stuff.... :)

too complicated and it require a lot of money in advance to lawyers to sue someone in a foreign country...sadly :(

428982[/snapback]

I would have sued him for the priciple of the thing.

It would have taught people not to fuck with or steal your tracks at least.....But then again im like that.....

EDIT: (concerning Mylo's post)

HA HA, you see, redicule would have worked.

ohhhhh i just got a brilliant idea (you might hate it though)

Make a track and then right in the middle voice over (not of yourself) ripping the dude for stealing your track. Or just for dudes stealing anyones tracks.

Make it a KICK ASS track and then just in the middle something like " you see blah blah blah(<---insert name here) this is how you make music, you dont just press record"

Or something like that. Something much cooler than what i said anyway....

Guest Elysium

I would have sued him for the priciple of the thing.

It would have taught people not to fuck with or steal your tracks at least.....But then again im like that.....

430248[/snapback]

I would too if I could find the EURO 3-4000 it cost to start such a lawsuit against him and Eyal Barkan in Israel. You got to understand that I have to bring the lawsuit israel. I can not sue him here. Sadly :(

So there's no way I can sue him and I also think the time limit has run out.

I would too if I could find the EURO 3-4000 it cost to start such a lawsuit against him and Eyal Barkan in Israel. You got to understand that I have to bring the lawsuit israel. I can not sue him here. Sadly :(

So there's no way I can sue him and I also think the time limit has run out.

430261[/snapback]

Thats a real shame....you should show that young man what for! :angry:

Guest Elysium

Actually, EP, you are wrong. Scooter did get into quiet some trouble for using other peoples themes hehehe. He also got publicly humiliated by Sven Vaeth amongst others for stealing stuff.... :)

430153[/snapback]

I did not know that :)

Then Scooter for sure got what they deserved.

I am sure they wont do the same mistake again.

Guest Elysium

Thats a real shame....you should show that young man what for! :angry:

430264[/snapback]

The only thing I can do is to tell people who like to listen and hope they care enough to never support those kind of artists.

Not that i think so many care though.

428965[/snapback]

LOL i knew i heard it some where... but wasn't it Eyal Barkan's cover on the "over the sunrise" compilation?