Tsuyoshi & Kailum are back!

Ormion

I have good news and bad news.

Ok, let's start with the good news: Tsuyoshi Suzuki, one of the pioneers of Goa and the man behind the legendary group Prana (with Nick Taylor) is back in Psy!

In case you didn't know, Tsuyoshi had left the genre back in 2000 and started to djing funky house music and produced experimental funky (and crappy I must add) housey Psy with the Joujouka project. But now Tsuyoshi is back in Psy with two compilations! Check them out: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/fbr/fbr1cd003.html

and http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/fbr/fbr1cd008.html

Kailum, now is Dave Saragosi, an old school artist known mostly for his legendary track Karina together with Moshe Keinan aka Xerox. He released an album back in 2000, which I don't own but I know that it was intense and acidic goa.

Now he's back with a new album! Check this out: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/bbi/bbi1cd009.html

And now the bad news:

As you can see from the tracklist the new Tsuyoshi compilation Psytrance Wizard Is Back is Israeli full on. Black & White, Electric Universe, Eskimo etc. Well, I don't have problems with full on genre generally but I hate Israeli full on! The other compilation is more weird and I don't know the style (and bored to listen to the samples) but Theoreme is full on (great full on,though).

Now, the Kailum new album is pure crap. I bought it and I cry for my money. It's Israeli full on, a bit different than the usual style, but still boring, clubby, fluffy, uninspired and boring. It has nothing to do with his old tracks.

So, they're back, but is this good? Do you think that one day, when the Israeli full on mania will be over to have great tracks from them again?

Guest Elysium

the oldies like to cash in on the kilarghhhh gigs where 1000's of glowstick kids worship the kilarghhh Gods.

I kind of gave up hope a long time ago to ever see this scene back on track.

Guest The Journey Man Project

oh but the chillout is nice ;) And proggy B) Just the so called *ahem* psy *ahem* trance is pure shit.

suntrip and tranceforem excuded.

Guest Elysium

I am ashamed to be an Israeli :ph34r:  :(

402732[/snapback]

Never be ashamed of who you are and where you come from. Israel have many very good qualities and also very talented muscians. Right now we are in an periood where commercial music for the masses rule. It will change again and then the talented israeli musicians will shine :)

dont be. if it was good enough for jesus....

402736[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Never be ashamed of who you are and where you come from. Israel have many very good qualities and also very talented muscians. Right now we are in an periood where commercial music for the masses rule.  It will change again and then the talented israeli musicians will shine :)

402743[/snapback]

still counting the seconds <_<

"from your mouth to god" - like we say here

I am ashamed to be an Israeli :ph34r:  :(

402732[/snapback]

Bollocks. We have lots of talents in Israel.

Prosect, Triac, Agalactia, Blackout, Yotopia, Lish, Perfect Stranger, Ace Ventura, Pixel, Psysex, Intelabeam and lotsa more. Just be open headed and you'll change your mind.

And stop sleeping in the parties :angry::angry::angry:

dont be. if it was good enough for jesus....

402736[/snapback]

He wasn't a good Israeli. That's why we killed him.

• 14 years later...