YAY! I got a mad deal

devious

So, a few days ago, I was browsing the internet, searching for rarities. I came across D5 - Transdimensional. The posting I had made awhile ago, they were sold out @ 40 bucks each and many people had complained about that source anyways on isratrance apparently.

Anyways, so I find it. They wanted 7USD for it, plus 2.5USD shipping. I was like, wow! I called them to verify but it was too late. They had shipped it. They couldn't tell me the label the CD was from just to be sure.

Well, today I got it. It arrived and inserts are in Minty fresh new condition, and the CD itself is in near mint condition with minor spotting, and a very very tiny unnoticable scratch. Don't lose hope. Trading's fun, but it's even more fun finding a rare CD for an uberly cheap price. :-D I just ripped it to MP3 for my listening pleasure. So now, I can store the CD (I'm just a collector, that's all, mainly vinyl, til recent introduction to CDs, heh!)

Hope isn't lost for those SUPER bargains. Niobium scored Hypnorhythm EP by Transwave for less than 5USD recently. So :-D They're out there, and don't lose hope.

The "hole in the wall" record stores have them :)

Aaron

Yes, I found SFX - Rainbirds for 1 euro once.

401440[/snapback]

I remember reading that. Haha, I wish I could. I was too late along time ago for the 7euro deal that was going on on another forum for rainbirds. I did get electronic dance experience vol 1 for 1 dollar though, which has sfx's another world. :-D but that's it.

Aaron

Congrats, that's really a bargain! The only reasonable deal I made lately is finding the Jupiter 8000 album for about 2.95 Euros plus shipping. But since it's not rare or anything that's nothing too special.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yuh I got Tantrance vol 1-4, 6-7 for $4US each... nd Pulse 3-6 for $2US each over the last 4 years from a second hand shop... I bought Indoor - "Progressive Trance" for $5us last year and sold it on ebay for $80us in 3 days :lol: then bought the re-issue haha... anywho I reckon my deal for psychopod- "Headlines EP" in the trading section here is uber cheap... it is brand new in pastic wrap, never ever ever opened :D Go and git it ;)

Yuh I got Tantrance vol 1-4, 6-7 for $4US each... nd Pulse 3-6 for $2US each over the last 4 years from a second hand shop... I bought Indoor - "Progressive Trance" for $5us last year and sold it on ebay for $80us in 3 days :lol: then bought the re-issue haha... anywho I reckon my deal for psychopod- "Headlines EP" in the trading section here is uber cheap... it is brand new in pastic wrap, never ever ever opened :D  Go and git it ;)

401785[/snapback]

Nice deals Mike... ;o)

Oh, and don't wanna ruin your trade-thread, but Headlines is still widely available... Psyshop has it...

Nice deal :)

hmm makes me remember that i got a lot of rare vinyl that I never use.  Maybe it's soon time to get rid of it :)

402094[/snapback]

If I would have that not talking about the price I would sell it to somebody young, a new one who likes it and will keep the vinyl alive...

not a a collector who just wants to have it all and will listen once to it...

if you get my point ??? maybe explained not good :unsure:

Yeah, and I want my goddamn money back! That is one defective soul!

402229[/snapback]

Wow guys. That's awesome. Deathposture, that rocks regarding Accidental Occidentalism. Sorry about FP's soul. Perhaps you could get a refund for it?!?

TJM, Hax! I find that hilarious. Of course, I know you could care less about the "collecting" value, you just want the music, and it's apparent with your trading :-D. I wish I had the will to be like that, I'd save a lot of money eventually.

Anyways, everyone keep it up. I'll post some uber rare finds later as I come across them.

Regards,

Aaron

devious-

There is a certain record shop (not the "Vital" one) in downtown Minneapolis you should check out occassionally as awhile ago they bought out the entire back stock of one of the biggest dance music distributors in the US. I was talking to the people that worked there and they had bought literally several semi-truck trailers full of music and could only bring in a bit at a time (a few boxes a month). Right before I left I went in and cleaned them out, but they still had several trucks worth they hadn't even started on yet then and they had some major deals. Brand new Blueroom, Matsuri, Transient, Spirit Zone etc for like $4-8 USD a CD. Considering we can count the number of frequent goa/psy shoppers in Minnesota on one hand I think you should go hunting sometime if you haven't already.