YAY! I got a mad deal

devious

devious-

There is a certain record shop (not the "Vital" one) in downtown Minneapolis you should check out occassionally as awhile ago they bought out the entire back stock of one of the biggest dance music distributors in the US. I was talking to the people that worked there and they had bought literally several semi-truck trailers full of music and could only bring in a bit at a time (a few boxes a month). Right before I left I went in and cleaned them out, but they still had several trucks worth they hadn't even started on yet then and they had some major deals. Brand new Blueroom, Matsuri, Transient, Spirit Zone etc for like $4-8 USD a CD. Considering we can count the number of frequent goa/psy shoppers in Minnesota on one hand I think you should go hunting sometime if you haven't already.

404637[/snapback]

Rennis, I hate to break it to you, I already know that shop. That would be letitbe =]. Unfortunately, they closed the walk-in door to their shop and now operate a warehouse a few miles from where I live but he, Ryan, I think that's his name, went pure mail order, unfortunately :( So, he does his research and puts the stuff online on eBay and whatnot now. :( I actually got a rare copy of Spectral's Bizarre Planet release on Subliminal records from him! :-D

Aaron

Great deal man... Finding those rare gems at incredible low prices makes the countless hours of browsing and cratedigging all worthwhile...

I scored myself Accidental Occidentalism for less than $10 a while back... Pretty good deal!  :)

401691[/snapback]

I once bought Psychopod - Headlines EP, VA - Made On Earth, VA - Transient 4 and Trancemaster 4 Tribal Chillout for only 10 euros together :)

402979[/snapback]

AAAAAAARGH ! :o;):rolleyes:

If I could find I would pay even 20 euros for Headlines only ! Plus that Accidental Occidentalism ! Argh you lucky bastids ! :P

i bought Prana - Cyclone LP for 8 euros...Juno Reactor - Luciana for 10 euros (but this is more something to put into the shelf then to listen to:)) ...Encens - Venus Zen/Morphic Resonance EP (first Koyote Rec. release) for 2 pounds...and the super deal was when i bought X-Dream - We created our own happines (the original on Tunnel Rec.) for approx. 1.5 euro when a record shop closed down.

i havent been looking for old originals for a long time.....hm could be fun again :)