psychedelic full-on

ritual om

I am tired of YOU creating like 4 or 5 topics about the same damn subject, you could have limited yourself at just one topic, or whatever... you seriously are in NEED of attention or something, sorry dude... but this is really sad. goodnight.

397132[/snapback]

nightmare trancer is a bit right in this one ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

euhm I don't bash off fullon I think you are a little bit not following

I'm against bashing fullon  ;)

397131[/snapback]

you said that :I have people on my msn who like fullon a lot and sometimes read psynews but just don't post cause they are afraid of the reactions...

so i am following...

nightmare trancer is a bit right in this one  ;)

397138[/snapback]

nigtmare trancer is from holland, they always have to say something about anything but at the end they just don't do anything themself...

if it bothers... turn of your pc man or is psynews the only thing you have nightmare trancer...

if I get tired of topics that rise in a day , I just turn of my pc and go to friends and not complain about it...

for fuck's sake:

i want PSYCHEDELIC FULL-ON.

is that so difficult for you to understand?

397140[/snapback]

he doens't know shit about full on, he posted today he doesn't listen to it...

he can't answer on your question :rolleyes:

menog very good... but fast and hard... the level of psychedelic is not so high but it's not regular fullon...

the first rinkadink... massive psychedelic... no melodies

but he is the master off basslines and he only uses psychedelic sounds...

and I can tell you he sure does now how to use them...

he plays with your mind all the time....

now psychedelic is a very subjective term.. psychedelic is twisted deranged for me and the kind of unmusical sounding stuff... i however enjoy full when i need something light that makes sense and that presents impecable production. With that in mind i here are a few recommendations:

- Build Your Own reactor (liquid)

it's pretty good good CD actually, one of the better ones this year, check out the first one

- Fullcolor - Utopia - Acidance

pretty good stuff... very underplayed...

- Magnetrixx - Phase Shift (tatsu)

the whole thing i love it, minimal at it's best...

- Golikem Atmadelica (Magma)

i don't know if this is full on... i have no idea what it is to be honest... more like trippy tribal progressive... good stuff

- Doppler FX (Alchemy)

i own two alchemy cd's the last one i sold this year shortly after i got it... this one stood the test of time but i don't play it that often... i have a different cover than the red one they show everywhere though :blink:

-Sub 6 - Who needs love songs

few full on albums have achiveed the production levels these people where displaying, before they invited madonna to mc... easily in the top 10 best full on albums ever... no joke ;)

i'm bored... i think there's enough there...

listening to moni's advice i beg for some psychedelic boring-less reccommendations

that ever hit the market out there.

so............ let the tsunami in  :P

397109[/snapback]

ehm, what advice? :P

i'll give 3 recommendations:

VA - Midnight Storm (Nexus Media, 2005) - south african style, mad, twisted, darkish, fast, psychedelic full power psytrance. i wrote a review for this CD.

Voice Of Cod - We Are Free (Organic Records, 2005) - brittish style, psychedelic, funky, groovie, melodic, mad, sensitive, full power psytrance. i wrote a review for this CD.

VA - Invasion From Hyperspace (Organic Records, 2005) - morning trance, melodic, uplifting, playful, serious, powerful psytrance. Wrote a short review on it.

if you want just one track, here is what i'm listening to now:

Time Lock - Electrolite, from album: 10 Seconds Away (2004)

i love this track.

tell me what your style is, and i'll tell you what to listen to.

since you are greek, you might like south african style :P

Lest stay on topic

AN Recomedation:

MENOG- EMOTIONS

the whole album

listen in saikosounds

see if like it

tell us

get ready

for the next sugestion

397146[/snapback]

I second that album.

Also:

Shift - Excession

Twisted System - The Dealers

Rinkadink

Phatmatix

Pitch Hikers

Dissociactive (dark?)

Scorb

VA - The Turning

Penta - tracks terra 1, lost in space & 1190. is very good full on. On a decent sound system this music is extremely psychedelic!!!

I can even say (without a doubt) that penta is the best full on live act of the moment. Crystal clear sounds & dreamy atmosphere.

all the rest is crap imo

menog, rinkadink, shift, twisted system, artifakt etc etc OMG, i saw them all live and it was awefull every single time. It sounds like a cat that gets strangled to me.

And i'll tell you one thing about Menong, he makes 2 kinds of music, one that is very good, psychedelic and fun to listen to and one that is easy to mix live, danceable but flat. So the sad thing about menog is that you will never hear his best tracks in a live set but he will sound completely different then you expected. very dissapointing imo. :( But I can understand that it's hard to bring psy live.

I could give full album names but as you want "COUPLE of tracks and nothing else", just check out those 3 :

- Optokoppler - Persia

- The Misted Muppet - Toward The Castle

- Talamasca - Time Simulation the best full-on track ever!!!! :P

Of course you have to listen the samples until the end, because the best part of the the track usually comes in the last two minutes in full-on.

some full on trax i dig...... :)

sharigrama-fading away

orion-activity

anax-libria

rabdom L-tantrum

psysex-space quest

setherian-azimuth

megalopsy-megalupis

mr.peculiar-crystal energy

space cat-power up

gbu-la caixa

I could give full album names but as you want "COUPLE of tracks and nothing else", just check out those 3 :

- Optokoppler - Persia

- The Misted Muppet - Toward The Castle

- Talamasca - Time Simulation the best full-on track ever!!!! :P

Of course you have to listen the samples until the end, because the best part of the the track usually comes in the last two minutes in full-on.

397396[/snapback]

the last two i have heard young padawan ;)

misted muppet i don't like

talamasca i like a lot although i wouldn't really call it full-on.neither the full-onish basslines it has nor the scratchy sounds.

the force is strong with this one B)

eh, there's enough quality psytrance out there that's not dark or too melodic - the term full-on is just a bit misleading. I will throw out some names - I like some tracks from these artists, though a lot of their stuff is shlock, too.. names like Headroom, Hujaboy, the three Vibraspirit compilations, Phatmatix, Phyx, Gappeq, Transdriver, v/a Goodfellas, Orion, Audialize, Nomad, Artax, Tul, some Scorb, some Eskimo, Point, I could keep going for a while... but again, a lot of their stuff is not very good also. so you have to sift sift sift... ;)

and please let's stop calling it full-on already. it's called "psytrance", people!