The official taste music poll !

Guest Rain

I was talking more about the psychedelic downtempo genre, it has obvious connections with psychedelic trance. Doesn't have a bassline?! What?!?! I'm not talking about Biosphere etc, I'm talking about Phutureprimitive, Shpongle, Entheogenic, Shulman etc.

And also most fullon isn't psychedelic. So what's that doing there?  :rolleyes:

394354[/snapback]

naaaaaaaaaah now you are making it to subjective...

lot of people experience fullon psychedelic and so do I...

so... It was a taste poll...

not what is psychedelic poll :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I like the outcoming of the poll !  :D

so this means no more fullon bashing in the future on psynews  :D

if you all vote that you like the best of each genre  B)

got ya  :lol:  :P

394313[/snapback]

after all, full on just means full power in bass line and kicks.

full on should not be defined as a STYLE.

it's the quality, the talent that makes the difference.

we got power in many styles, but we don't call them "full on"

yes, i like a powerful psytrance tracks (ex: Voice Of Cod)

i also like a powerful prog trance tracks (ex: Phony Orphants, Ticon)

i also like a powerful dark tracks (ex: Claw)

i also like a powerful tech trance tracks (ex: Midi Miliz, Wizzy Noise)

i also like a powerful psy breaks tracks (ex: Genki, Belmont)

i also like a powerful finnish psy track (ex: Squaremeat, Mandalvandalaz)

i also like a powerful south africa psy track (ex: Shift, Artifakt)

i also like a powerful oldschool track (ex: Ka Sol)

after all, full on just means full power in bass line and kicks.

full on should not be defined as a STYLE.

it's the quality, the talent that makes the difference.

we got power in many styles, but we don't call them "full on"

yes, i like a powerful psytrance tracks (ex: Voice Of Cod)

i also like a powerful prog trance tracks (ex: Phony Orphants, Ticon)

i also like a powerful dark tracks (ex: Claw)

i also like a powerful tech trance tracks (ex: Midi Miliz, Wizzy Noise)

i also like a powerful psy breaks tracks (ex: Genki, Belmont)

i also like a powerful finnish psy track (ex: Squaremeat, Mandalvandalaz)

i also like a powerful south africa psy track (ex: Shift, Artifakt)

i also like a powerful oldschool track (ex: Ka Sol)

394382[/snapback]

with morning fullon I mean the typical fullon as we experience it today....

fullon already existed in 1998 but is nothing like the fullon today....

If you say morning fullon is has to have some typical elements...

not just being powerfull....

yuo have better written i like only oldschool/newschool because thsi time artists on the labels tranceform and suntrip make music that sounds like oldschool and that i like, too for example khetzal and ypsilon5, i of course can´t listen at all to fucking fullon with the bad quality monobasses and kicks and the long stupid vocals, every child can do fullon, you just must open 4 instances of synths, 1 for the drum, 1 for the bass one for the bad quality stuip repeating vocals and 1 for the synths with the damn stupid pitchbend sound, that is fullon.

yuo have better written i like only oldschool/newschool because thsi time artists on the labels tranceform and suntrip make music that sounds like oldschool and that i like, too for example khetzal and ypsilon5, i of course can´t listen at all to fucking fullon with the bad quality monobasses and kicks and the long stupid vocals, every child can do fullon, you just must open 4 instances of synths, 1 for the drum, 1 for the bass one for the bad quality stuip repeating vocals and 1 for the synths with the damn stupid pitchbend sound, that is fullon.

394609[/snapback]

Blablabla...You are getting boring, you know that? Good music doesn´t need to be hard to make! We would all listen to frikkin Mozart all the time if that was the case. It´s just about taste but you can still respect the things you dislike AND admit that it takes something to create it EVEN if you happen to dislike it! Sorry for being rude but you could be a bit more mature than this. I myself also love Oldschool goa but I can still give credit to good music when I hear it, even if I don´t listen to it 24/7!

Blablabla...You are getting boring, you know that? Good music doesn´t need to be hard to make! We would all listen to frikkin Mozart all the time if that was the case. It´s just about taste but you can still respect the things you dislike AND admit that it takes something to create it EVEN if you happen to dislike it! Sorry for being rude but you could be a bit more mature than this. I myself also love Oldschool goa but I can still give credit to good music when I hear it, even if I don´t listen to it 24/7!

396404[/snapback]

Can´t possibly agree more.

394609[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: ... well if you only have astrix on your hard disk I can imagine you think about fullon that way...

but you are like so totally wrong... so superieus to your style...

have you red the new book 'old skool mein kamph yét' ???

good book :rolleyes:

Huh, this poll really sux, sorry Rain...It is a bit silly actually having to put what style I prefer most cause I like good music of every style you named except nitzhonot.

As everyone knows, I mostly prefer psychedelic goa trance and wild, energetic, twisted psy, but I also like progressive, psytekk, minimal and psy ambient. I like full on too but only the one from 98-01, so I basically listen to various types of trance music, especially old school trance ( 90-95 ), the original, liquid melodic and acid trance from the early period, where the things started moving towards psychedelic.