Hallucinogen deranger/fluoro neuro style track

radi6404

Check out this, i´ve programmed my synths to sound like in "deranger" and in "fluoro neuro shponge" (the distordet synth) i think it sounds good and really like old stuff. I alzo think that the production quality is fine, too, i´ve used mastering plugins like waves C1 comperssor or Waves L1 Ultramaximizer to master the track.

and here is it.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PZYN2I6LXYZL07R3V8OSSY9XB

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most definately :)

Got me completely lost in this tune. This is almost as good as the original Hallucinogen tunes.

/edit: which synths did you use?

393230[/snapback]

I will do, ah how is the production quality because that´s important for me, too, does it sound professional or no?

mr. radi6404, can I just say radio644? okay.

radio644, you've made quite a nice track here.

what's positive is that the sounds are very classy and acidic.

the negative side is that your track follows the same formula through the track, meaning it's quite repetitive.

nice going still, keep up the spirit. :)

Impressive tune, it's psychedelic and has that nice 'bubbling' sound I've always liked so much. Sounds very 'alive' too which is a welcome change from the cold, clinical style many artists have embraced.

You should definately create more stuff like this. I really like it.

I'm going to burn it to CD and play it on my hi-fi as I can't properly appreciate it through crappy, plastic PC speakers.

mr. radi6404, can I just say radio644? okay.

the negative side is that your track follows the same formula through the track, meaning it's quite repetitive. 

393326[/snapback]

It could do with a break or two, you're right, but it's still a very good sounding tune.

mr. radi6404, can I just say radio644? [b/]okay.

393326[/snapback]

No, you can´t! :P

Impressive!

You should continue developing your technical skills, after listening to 30seconds in the middle of the track I thought this some oldschool track ;) ...but it turned out too repetative, you should make the track and all build-ups more complex... I'm sure you've got a nice future ;)

Radi, what software/hardware did you use and is it expensive?

393417[/snapback]

I use FL Studio 5, but i don´t use any of the worse plugins there, i use a synth called JX16 which usually cames with old cubase and it´s the best psytrance synth and i use a synth called Xhip, Xhip is a fine little snth that emulates the SH09/101, and for my drums i use odo´s DRfusion and Odo´s Rythms, the best free drummashines. For my mastering i use wave plugins like compressors and limiters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

It's not available to download any longer. :(

Can you upload it again?? I want to hear it.

I will remaster my tracks in order to sound even more professional so that you guys can feel the "hallucinogenic" "monican" touch even better and upload them all, i hope i will find the time to produce some new KILLARGH hallucinogen track/s to perfectionise my skills and sound like MR godford itself, i will try to give you the same feelings and love to the music as our best artist Simon Posford did /and hopefolly will do) for us so many years.

yeah, please post it again. :)

653142[/snapback]

I remastered it and changed some things slightly and loeaded it up again :)

Here is it, this is supposed to not sound like 2006 at all, i hope it sounds like a track from the good times arround 1995, here is it:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...e72e90e65cb7397

Enjoy! and comment t, nemo i hope i didn´t promise too much in the threads we were talking about musicmaking.

I remastered it and changed some things slightly and loeaded it up again  :)

Here is it, this is supposed to not sound like 2006 at all, i hope it sounds like a track from the good times arround 1995, here is it:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...e72e90e65cb7397

Enjoy! and comment t, nemo i hope i didn´t promise too much in the threads we were talking about musicmaking.

653159[/snapback]

dont worry, im a good critic, good or bad :D

i am not such a big fan of this style... but I can hear that you are going somewhere with this... you need to work on that bassdrum though, and also on the rest of the percussion... otherwise... keep on working, you will get there :)

i am not such a big fan of this style... but I can hear that you are going somewhere with this... you need to work on that bassdrum though, and also on the rest of the percussion... otherwise... keep on working, you will get there :)

653183[/snapback]

But you must say that the mastering is fine