Basilisk

It's even more funny to read that Eskimo is still "promising" after 3 years on the scene and two artist-albums :D

I for one lost my interest in his music after the second album - his build-break-build-break routine "kills" me every f***** time :unsure:

Guest The Journey Man Project

Well the tracks might not be the best by at least Tsyoshi has enetered he trance arena again... maybe some new Prana :D

It's even more funny to read that Eskimo is still "promising" after 3 years on the scene and two artist-albums  :D

I for one lost my interest in his music after the second album - his build-break-build-break routine "kills" me every f***** time :unsure:

370477[/snapback]

3, if you count the Dynamo album.

The wizard you say. So we have the grandfather, the wizard... What's next?

The wizard you say. So we have the grandfather, the wizard... What's next?

374163[/snapback]

hyping stuff is one of the last steps before downfall

right now fullon seems to boom ... and yes, it booms, but not for very long anymore ... we are already in the phase where the press announcements of the albums try to overpower other press announcements - wizard vs godfather and so on ... soon all will be gone in a big synth fart, that's what I count on...

be patient and be rewarded.

As I wrote in another thread... The Old jap boy must be in strong need of some money haha.. I would be embarissed to put my name on such a pile of cow dump.

Nice engrish in the songtitle of eskimo's track :D