Space Cat & Elysium-Liquid Dub Connection

Ormion

OH

MY

GOD!!!

I bought yesterday Life Is.. compilation and I listened to that track..

In the top-10 best ambient tracks ever!!! I can't believe no one mentioned this track before!!!

If you don't have it go get this cd NOW!

KILLAR!!! OVERRRATED!!!1111

What's so good about it? Sounds like yet another psydub/ambient song to me..

You

don't

know

shit

:P

It's amazing!!!!

330546[/snapback]

Sorry but i'm not amazed by this 13 in one dozen type of song... and i think i'm not the only one :rolleyes:

I am sorry Ormion, but I have to agree with other guys...I mean, it is very good track but it is nothing spectacular, I was actually expecting much much better song first time I heard it back then, considering two great artrists made it, but it is in fact too repetitive after a while...They either should made it shorter or more variable and rich...

My 2 bucks and 54 cents.

I am sorry Ormion, but I have to agree with other guys...I mean, it is very good track but it is nothing spectacular, I was actually expecting much much better song first time I heard it back then, considering two great artrists made it, but it is in fact too repetitive after a while...They either should made it shorter or more variable and rich...

My 2 bucks and 54 cents.

331017[/snapback]

In fact, this song sounds EMPTY and makes usage of cheap samples (just listen to that 'bassguitar' WTF? Did they rip that from a *.MOD or something? ) ;)

Not sure if this song is the same as the one from Quality Relaxation. If yes, I love it. Yes, it is simple, but that is the beauty of it.

331050[/snapback]

They are not the same, this is first version of it and the one on Quality Relaxation is the updated one, different mix...I think this original is slightly better.

Guest The Journey Man Project

I like the one of Life is... haven't heard the remake... it's good 'un for sunrise outdoors... nice and epic... actually the entire compilation, the first Life Is... is one of the most amazing ambient compilations out there, very dark and quite emotive... to bad the following ones sound a bit like airport/lounge music, like everything good in Israel, it starts offnice and ends up trash like most of the full on :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...