4. Punk city (guitar version)

5. Congee

6. Behemoth

7. Radiotek

8. Overvoltage

9. Tubeless

10. Time machine

11. Exodus part II

Wizzy Noise are back again with a new album... to tell you the truth I didn't have high hopes for this one since they have been constantly dissapointing me ever since Cyclotron and made me actually want to puke with the GMS-clone sound on Stereo Electric . However this time around they deliver a pretty nice sound. It's morning trance all the way (wierd for a group that started their career by establishing a reputation in making nighttime trance... but hey times change I guess). But it's not the cheezy morning trance type that they delivered last time around, now they have a more individual sound. and it's also more "wilder" and energetic and... less full-on like...

Don't really feel like track-by track commenting (too tired :( ) but I can tell you that this is for me their best effort since Cyclotron (even on par or better? but I'd have to give this a few more listens for this) 8.5/10

faves: 2, 3, 8, 10 (beautifull downtepo track!)

PS. Does anyone find a STRONG resemblance between Overvoltage and Juno's Conga Fury ? What's up with that? :blink:

I felt the same when I saw their new album. I thought 'Oh, another isra-full-on-trance...' But then I heard nice review's so I gave it a listen and I was stunned but it :) very nice, actually!

Sounds more like Psy-electro-trance, recommended!

Sorry but even that sound didnt have anything to do with Astrix or X Noise or Delirious or Alien Project or Dynamic that are some of the people that represent the infamous israeli full on sound :)

Stereo electric was much better

more intelligent

and here Wizzy turned to full-on

*disappointed

Sorry but even that sound didnt have anything to do with Astrix or X Noise or Delirious or Alien Project or Dynamic that are some of the people that represent the infamous israeli full on sound :)

295968[/snapback]

it was released on Spun Records... Quod erat demonstrandi :rolleyes:

Spun Records back then was characterised by that GMS sound no?

Today they are also into more that typical israeli sound....

296885[/snapback]

I don't get it, are you trying to argue against me or support my arguments? Cause you basically just repeated what I said in my first post there... ah well :rolleyes:

What i am trying to say is that Spun Records was into a more GMS sound when Wizzy released their album there rather than israeli typical full on music that they are today.

So i am wondering how come some people ever thought that Wizzy ever sounded like israel artists even when they released their album on Spun :)

Guest .::E.P

So i am wondering how come some people ever thought that Wizzy ever sounded like israel artists even when they released their album on Spun :)

297617[/snapback]

same kind of basslines and tweeky full on sounds ;)

No Klaxer Sabotage is not album of remixes and if you hear or you think that you hear similarities of Wizzy Noise with Depeche Mode and Juno Reactor then thats a real honour for them i guess.

• 4 weeks later...

It's morning fullon indeed but not that explosive and typical like astrix and stuff...

they created their own touch.... but it is fullon indeed :rolleyes:

i think that whether you like this album sort of depends if you like the wizzy noise's sound in general: i just can't get enough of their sound, hence i also love this album ;)

this album is a more melodic and powerful that stereo electric though, especially the punk city remix and behemoth are pretty heavy, but it's also lacking the mysterious, dark elements from their previous album

in overall i liked stereo electric better, even though behemoth is absolutely a monster-tune ("killaaaarrrrgghhhr")