Toï Doï: New album

X-scream

Just popped up out of nowhere :)

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4990

Haven't listened to it yet, but judging by the samples this is another dark mad release, nice! :D

Interesting infos... :) But I guess this is not really my cup of tea. The Technologic album was allready a bit too noisy for me. It had some good parts (for my taste I mean) but in general it's too crazy. This one seems to be more dark, doesn't sound too bad but there are much more CDs outhere that I want.

had it arrived today and my first impression is that the first track is pretty mad, but the others are rather proggy, with techno-ish synths&melodies (even though the beat is 100% goa)

too bad for me, since i was hoping for something like technologic, but it's still good music

I don't mind techno music if it's well done in trance.

This guy won't dissapoint nevertheless cause he still HASN'T sold out !

:)

samples sound VERY promising, i'll check this one out for sure... btw if you like techno banging psytrance be sure to check out CPC - Über den angst as well :) (haha man, listen to the insane effect on the 11th song @ 1min ... haha!)