What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

VA - Airborn (Flying Rhino)

http://www.discogs.com/release/3720

(love all the tunes, but especially The Wizard & License To Slink were the reason to buy it for the high price I paid :))

(one word - classic)

508336[/snapback]

indeedy Antic! the koxbox remix is one of the better tracks they ever made. :) that's a good reason to hunt that one.

so how much?

indeedy Antic! the koxbox remix is one of the better tracks they ever made. :) that's a good reason to hunt that one.

so how much?

508340[/snapback]

Agreed. I sold my original Airborne years ago but recently re-bought it just for the License to Slink track. Paid around £7 or £8 for it on eBay.

Agreed. I sold my original Airborne years ago but recently re-bought it just for the License to Slink track. Paid around £7 or £8 for it on eBay.

508343[/snapback]

good price, you get your money back too if you suddenly get bored with it :) (but you wouldn't right? I mean, you do have a good taste as far as I've witnessed.)

I'm currently hunting the "samurai" single by juno. there's also a remix by koxbox there. and that just might be THE track from them. :)

Guest antic

so how much?

508340[/snapback]

I was not as lucky as Charlie - it costed me 28USD :(

good price, you get your money back too if you suddenly get bored with it  :)  (but you wouldn't right? I mean, you do have a good taste as far as I've witnessed.)

I'm currently hunting the "samurai" single by juno. there's also a remix by koxbox there. and that just might be THE track from them. :)

508351[/snapback]

Yeah, Koxbox's remix of Feel The Universe is killarghh - best elements of Juno Reactor & Koxbox in one track!

Amazon.com has a used Samurai single but it's $33. Don't think they ship outside the US either. I'll keep an eye open and PM you if I see a more reasonably priced copy.

508365[/snapback]

I don't buy anything that's over 10 dollars. :)

that's because in most cases the records I want will be available for that price at some point.

(okay I did pay 40$ for Ubar Tmar's "Fusion". but it has my fav track on it! :) And I get the money back if I sell it.)

That's quite a wise policy. Unfortunately I've more money than sense and have paid upto £90 for rare CD's, none psy trance though. Mainly folk and classical releases.

508369[/snapback]

damn would it be just groovy if we'd dress ourselves in some funky knight outfits and have some of dat famous english tea while raving to classical music.

or not.

well you have, or had, a good paying job so I guess little spending here and there won't hurt unlike in my case... :)

damn would it be just groovy if we'd dress ourselves in some funky knight outfits and have some of dat famous english tea while raving to classical music.

or not.

well you have, or had, a good paying job so I guess little spending here and there won't hurt unlike in my case... :)

508374[/snapback]

I'm by no means wealthy, I just love music. The CD's I have paid upwards of £90 for I've listened to hundreds of times so I figure each listening has cost me around 20 pence. Hehe. That's how I justify it to myself anyway.

YES! I finally own MOS - Drive! It was a sealed copy too! GO EBAY... and hunting for 2 yrz off and on :D

508377[/snapback]

It's always satisfying owning an album you've hunted for ages. Makes you appreciate it all the more.

Guest Astro Cortex

The Circular Ruins - Realm of Possibility

Posted Image

The Circular Ruins - Conjunction

Posted Image

The Circular Ruins - Empathy Test

Posted Image

:D:D

Guest antic

X-Dream - Best of 1991 - 2001

Going on vacation and I'll be taking this with me. Hope It's one That keeps on giving!!!

509593[/snapback]

If you'll listen through it, please tell us if the tracks have been remixed or not, because the promo text suggests they were ("All the sound sources are arranged and given new life...").

:)

Guest antic

I don't actually have all the x-dream albums but I will for those tracks that I already have.

509933[/snapback]

thanks mate :)

I'm asking because if they are somehow remixed, then I'll buy it or I'll skip it if they're not - I can't be arsed to download & chech it atm ;):D

Guest The Journey Man Project

Posted Image

1. Mubali - "Mechanophobia"

2. Mind Distortion System - "Japan Connection"

3. Polyphonia - "Ano Kato"

4. Baba Jelly - "Zoe La Folesse"

5. Olien - "Calamari"

6. Metallaxis - "Conclusion"

7. Vicious Alchemy - "End Or Fin"

8. Procs - "Big Fat Large Lamas"

9. Psyfactor - "Vodka Madness"

Posted Image

01. DJ Preach - "Oxygen Enhanced"

02. Nuclear Ramjet - "Down The Wall"

03. 3 Point Turn - "Klush Kingdom"

04. Kali Frogz - "Dismembered"

05. Triac - "Versa"

06. Tao vs Metalogic - "Irrational Impulse (4x4 Remix)"

07. Authentik - "Les 3 Machines"

08. Spirallianz - "BP Talk"

09. Tao - "Pacific Intervention"

10. Hidra - "Fixed"

11. Axiomata - "New Normal (Remix)"

12. Toltech - "Codigo Rojo"

Posted Image

1. Tsabeat & Optical Human - "Madbeat"

2. Quasar - "Brief Psychotic Disorder"

3. Alien Mental - "Sychoshift"

4. Amanda - "Meltdown Sequence Initiation"

5. Horror Place - "Children Of The Night"

6. Xyla - "Cyrene's Ghost"

7. Ghreg On Earth - "Unrealized Reality"

8. Mandrugorrah - "Lulla-Bye"

* V/A - Cryptology (Timecode Records 2006)

http://www.discogs.com/release/663969

* Somaton - Future Memories (Phantasm Records 1999)

http://www.discogs.com/release/90909

+ one VERY cheap DVD boxset:

* Back To The Future: Ultimate Edition 4xDisc DTS

@ an incredible $9.95 including shipping courtesy of CD-Wow.us! :ph34r::)

/DP

that’s a "prostitutional" price...  ;)

NICE :rolleyes:

510493[/snapback]

Indeed... It was bought with a number of price reducing 'tricks' though...

First and foremost the .us site mispriced it... Secondly it was purchased thru an affilate discount link - and finally a -$5 voucher was used... ;)

All that is impossible now though, as it's back to its original price... I just got 'lucky' with the help from a DVD bargain forum... :)

/DP