What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Haha

Credit cards are lovely but can be dangerous. My brother isn't allowed one because he just spends and spends and spends. It's not real money, oh wait it is  :D

Enjoy!

641645[/snapback]

Well I hope I can control it enough ;) But I just calculated and I bought around 20 cds in the last month, thats a lot for a student economy :blink: but luckely I got some extra money last month so I can still put food on the table :)

Well I hope I can control it enough ;) But I just calculated and I bought around 20 cds in the last month, thats a lot for a student economy :blink: but luckely I got some extra money last month so I can still put food on the table :)

641813[/snapback]

Lucky you! How'd you get the extra money?

I've been working overtime like a *$#%*# the last month & I'll continue until my christmas holiday so I have money to buy those instant classic that will be on the shelves come december. Or if there isn't any (quite likely <_< ) I'll have shit loads of cash to trawl Tokyo's second hand stores with :D

Lucky you! How'd you get the extra money?

I've been working overtime like a *$#%*# the last month & I'll continue until my christmas holiday so I have money to buy those instant classic that will be on the shelves come december. Or if there isn't any (quite likely  <_< ) I'll have shit loads of cash to trawl Tokyo's second hand stores with  :D

641821[/snapback]

Blood money :ph34r:

not really though... I had 25 years anniverary of living last month thats why... And I did'nt have to buy books for this school module (next 3 month) so thats roughly 200 dollars saved just there :) ) But it just nice to spend the money on something that will last for a very long time (if not for ever) so music is perfect :)

Good luck with the Tokyo shopping ;) damn I wanna try living there too, I have lived in Bkk for almost a year total, Asia is nice :)

Blood money :ph34r:

not really though... I had 25 years anniverary of living last month thats why... And I did'nt have to buy books for this school module (next 3 month) so thats roughly 200 dollars saved just there :) ) But it just nice to spend the money on something that will last for a very long time (if not for ever) so music is perfect :)

Good luck with the Tokyo shopping ;) damn I wanna try living there too, I have lived in Bkk for almost a year total, Asia is nice :)

641852[/snapback]

25 ay? That's old to be student. You must be smart then?

I gave up studying 4 years ago. Now I am the same age as you. But with money :) Well not really I have really high rent & a shit load of tax. & an addiction to buying music :angry:

Can't save!

25 ay? That's old to be student. You must be smart then?

I gave up studying 4 years ago. Now I am the same age as you. But with money  :) Well not really I have really high rent & a shit load of tax. & an addiction to buying music  :angry:

Can't save!

641857[/snapback]

:lol::lol: yeah I might be a bit old to be a student, but its "quite" normal here in Denmark, and if I get really smart I might have to study untill Im 30 :P... depends on if I get a pHd or not :lol: I might need to get some work on the side to support my habit too! Can imagine u have to pay a lot in Tokyo, but so do we (maybe not as much), one day I might move to the country side get a cheap house, then I could buy even more music :P

:lol:  :lol: yeah I might be a bit old to be a student, but its "quite" normal here in Denmark, and if I get really smart I might have to study untill Im 30 :P... depends on if I get a pHd or not  :lol: I might need to get some work on the side to support my habit too! Can imagine u have to pay a lot in Tokyo, but so do we (maybe not as much), one day I might move to the country side get a cheap house, then I could buy even more music :P

641924[/snapback]

I could get a flatmate then I could buy sooooo much music with the money I saved but then I'd have to live with someone else & probably have to listen to their pop.

No, that's never going to happen

I could get a flatmate then I could buy sooooo much music with the money I saved but then I'd have to live with someone else & probably have to listen to their pop.

No, that's never going to happen

641928[/snapback]

Then u just have to make a very tuff selection, make people show u their music collection before they move in! Or just an advanced interview might do... ;) I have a flat mate (otherwise the rent would not be paid) and no problems here, and he does not listen to pop :P

Think about ALL the good music u can buy!!!! B)

Think about ALL the good music u can buy!!!! B)

641940[/snapback]

Think of the space!

I'd rather do the overtime! Which I am doing again this weekend :angry: but at least it's an extra $100 for 4 hours work :D

I'll be able to buy quite a few new things with that :D

Got these 3 gems yesterday:

V/A The Lurker  (Cosmic Conspiracy Records)

Synsun - Phoenix (Starsound Records) ........ :wub:

Phatmatix - Sorcery (Yabai Records)

Posted Image

3 more on the way!!

642523[/snapback]

i got (The Lurker)cd to and the 1 and the last track is great, but because of that Allah Akbar propaganda shit there is on track 3, i will use the cd for target practise next week in the shootingclub. sorry for the mood haha, but damn this piss me off.

Between Interval - Secret Observatory

http://www.discogs.com/release/436518

Between Interval - Autumn Continent

http://www.discogs.com/release/765228

heard a track by Between Interval (aka Stefan Jönsson) on Ultimae's 'Albedo', went to search some more info about this lad the other day, and ended up buying his new album Autumn Continent as well as his 2005 album Secret Observatory, liking both a lot!

Anyone else familiar with this artist? :)

i got (The Lurker)cd to and the 1 and the last track is great, but because of that Allah Akbar propaganda shit there is on track 3, i will use the cd for target practise next week in the shootingclub. sorry for the mood haha, but damn this piss me off.

642923[/snapback]

LOL.............. target practice?!!

Well, so far I'm diggin' it. It came highly recommended, so I bought it.

Time will tell of course... :P

The other Yabai releases were pretty good. Is this any good?

642929[/snapback]

It's awesome!!

Steph is "off the wall" with this debut & I can't wait to see him NYE in Montreal,

good times ahead!

Get the Cd abasio, it'll twist your brain cells.... :wub:

:D

These came in for me today:

1) X-Dream - The Best 1991-2001, Solstice Music

2) VA - Elegraffiti, Solstice Music

3) Elec3 - Plug and Play, Turbo Trance Records

4) VA - Pygmees Groove Vol. 1, Turbo Trance Records

5) VA - Accelerator 3.0, Turbo Trance Records

6) Mungusid - Dragons Master, Deja Vu Records

7) Phatmatix - Sorcery, Yabai Records

8) VA - Endless Euphoria, Beyond Logic Records

9) Slug - Elemental, Nexus Media

10) Psytrance is Dead!, Nabi Records

11) VA - Infernal Intuition, Insomnia Records

12) VA - Multiple Personalities 2, Manic Dragon Records.

These came in for me today:

Elec3 - Plug and Play, Turbo Trance Records

Phatmatix - Sorcery, Yabai Records

Slug - Elemental, Nexus Media

643557[/snapback]

Weeeeeee.... got 'em.... love 'em!!!

Let me know what you think of "X-Dream" & "Psytrance is Dead!".

I'm curious if I should invest in these as well.

I also found Slug quite good. Elec3 was not such a good choise to me because they sound exactly the same as Wizzy Noise do and that bothers me. I haven't heard Phatmatix, X-Dream or Psytrance Is Dead! yet. I will be back with more feedback once I do. The best one untill now to me was VA - Elegraffiti. Very very good compilation by dj Ryo (does anyone know him btw?), almost every track's a winner.

It's awesome!!

Steph is "off the wall" with this debut & I can't wait to see him NYE in Montreal,

good times ahead!

Get the Cd abasio, it'll twist your brain cells.... :wub:

643552[/snapback]

Cool! I'm going into Yokohama later today, I'll see if they have it in the shops :D

I also found Slug quite good. Elec3 was not such a good choise to me because they sound exactly the same as Wizzy Noise do and that bothers me. I haven't heard Phatmatix, X-Dream or Psytrance Is Dead! yet. I will be back with more feedback once I do. The best one untill now to me was VA - Elegraffiti. Very very good compilation by dj Ryo (does anyone know him btw?), almost every track's a winner.

643570[/snapback]

Yeah I noticed that too. However, I kinda like the Wizzy (old style) influence.

;)

Cool! I'm going into Yokohama later today, I'll see if they have it in the shops  :D

643575[/snapback]

Great! I hope they have it in stock! :D

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch (Koyote)

http://www.discogs.com/release/35086

35$ shipped, NM condition - niiiice! :)

643664[/snapback]

I want that one too.... :P

Thats nice! I think I have come to turms with that I will just have to settle with the avartar version, just ordered it from saiko.... ;)

You know, there's one for sale @ discogs.com. 70GBP and it's yours ;)

I want that one too....  :P

I was lucky. One day I was sitting in front of my computer late at night and I got e-mail from discogs.com that an item from my wantlist is for sale.

I checked it and saw a guy from San Francisco (you're from US Trance Chick, right?) selling it for 30$. Without thinking twice, I clicked "Buy" and mailed him. It turned out he just placed it for sale few minutes before my mail. He also had GMS "The Growly Family" for 25$, but I already have it so I mailed my friend and he bought it.

Pure coincidence, but it made me so happy! :):D