Nocturnal Wanderlust

Basilisk

sorry guys. i think i must have smoked one too many joints in my life....but i cant get it to work. if i click the ".torrant" it saves a .torrent file on my pc, and its only like 26kb or something. and apparently its an mp3. how do i save the mp3 onto my pc? sorry. im stoopid.

sorry guys. i think i must have smoked one too many joints in my life....but i cant get it to work. if i click the ".torrant" it saves a .torrent file on my pc, and its only like 26kb or something. and apparently its an mp3. how do i save the mp3 onto my pc? sorry. im stoopid.

238102[/snapback]

Get Azureus and download torrent files with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked this mix a lot :) It gave me a wider overlook on progressive psy and its quite good. It's nicely mixed too and the mood stays the same so (Y) from me.

I still generally prefer the '90s psytrance & goa, but it depends on the mood and it's nice to have some good variety.

I'm glad you catch the drift ;)

Close to 80GB was transfered in a month with bittorrent, all from my home computer. I can't imagine what this would have costed if I had put this mix on a web server :)

243298[/snapback]

need more seeders!! i got to like 20% done, but now no more..... please ppl =)

thanks,

ensign

HI!

Just found this post and I am at work and cannot do torrents from here.

I can host this mix online but the file size will have to be smaller.

I recommend 192vbr with a baseline at 160kbps

That should bring the mix size for about 100MB

at that size, I can cover about 300 downloads for you for one month or something

can't wait to hear it! I am way into progressive psy lately

I have a set in the works...featuring some really hot tunes - stay tuned

What is this mp3 you speak of? Tell us more.

230120[/snapback]

I think it's a portable player of some sort.. atleast google image seach gives Posted Image as #1 for "mp3"

and to take things more offtopic..

Posted Image that's what i call a monitor :D

Posted Image

243368[/snapback]

Wow!! Thats one heck of a screen. Just had to mention that I got that keyboard .. Oh and you see that phone, I had that to, a Qtek S100, but my job gave me a new one. But HELL man.. Are those computer screens for real?

Edit: Sorry, my mistake. It isnt a Qtek S100, saw it on the other angle pic.

Edited by psytones

• 2 weeks later...

Back on topic...

I downloaded this right when it was posted here, but only got around to listening today. All in all, pretty much perfect progression, mix technique and track selection. Truly impressive! Given the genre and theme, I don't think there's much room for improvement, but there were a few tracks early on that didn't do much for me - they were excellent choices in this context, but just didn't have much of an effect on me personally.

I really need to get back to recording mixes myself, but my lack of CD decks is holding me back - for every concievable mix theme, there is at least one crucial track that I only have on CD...

• 5 months later...