SPAWNmaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

ensign downloading mp3s

226958[/snapback]

traveller, don't look so dejected, we all know you are "special" and respect you for it. well... maybe we don't. take your hairy paws off the keyboard and go back to isratrance from whence you came.

Posted Image

nah ensign's last reply is just lame, no originality whatsoever..

226968[/snapback]

I kind of agree with that... but it WAS fun anyway.

nah ensign's last reply is just lame, no originality whatsoever..

226968[/snapback]

nah... i think what really happened was you ran out of self-portraits and now you must resort to critiquing the pics of you that I found =) seriously though, if you call a forum pathetic, why stick around? it would appear that you sure like to hang out in what you consider trash. your rep here is shot, it would seem, so there's no saving face now =)

hari-kari is the only way, you lost soul....

-ensign

this is what he looks like at the moment, trying to come up with something even remotely funny

226977[/snapback]

fine, i hoped i wouldn't have to go this low, but perhaps we all could gain a little insight from your high school diving competition photos. you should be proud of winning the most-water-displaced trophy!

Posted Image

:)

Funny topic

Traveller on a recent photo shoot:

Posted Image

And travellers papa:

Posted Image

226981[/snapback]

Would post some pics of you but our new bruce/jacob already did it so why bother. Spindrift havin' fun with his male friends..

Traveller's reputation isn't shot! He's been kind of anonymous until now, it's only getting better!

226989[/snapback]

Are you ironic (no smileys :unsure: ) cause traveller is mafia... he has to accounts :rolleyes:

if u are having problems with kicks and bans while on DC , just go to Microdots. They only have 2 rules. dont fake and english only in main. Lots of fun ppl in there , and generally abit of action in the chat. So if u want good psy just go there, if u are having problems with DC there are nice and kind ppl who will help u there.

Welcome! :D