Crop Circles

seraph

Me understands. Me was trying to become the new smiley champion... :drama:

Don't take reger's title, I mean regga is true smiley champion. :D

IMO the best track ever made.

yes, this remix is just, well, no words to describe it :ph34r:

Don't take reger's title, I mean regga is true smiley champion. :D

no matter how you meant it, thank you -_-:lol::P

and about pentagone - its cracy! pitty that sound quality [production/mastering?] of those unrlsd tracks is poor.

Saturn, Rino,

Please forgive my initial scores.

I became aware of something after reading your comments. Recently I've beenb listening to alot of Etnica/Pleiads, After listening to Merope, Headspin, and Modulation for instance in CD quality on F.O.L, I drew an inaccurate, poorly judgemental comparison to the two Crop Circles ones I gave lower scores not in high quality. I realized these songs were in 128kbps. My iTunes preferences were set to 128kbps at the time these were uploaded so anything I got was uploaded in bad quality. Fortunately I switched the preferences back then to 192 but by then it was too late for the Crop Circles ones. I listened to the tracks again today on my head phones and adding a dance EQ to the tracks to help compensate if even just a bit for the low quality. And raised the volume!

Antonomasia (the version I have) is a wonderful song but I don't know if this is the remix or not. This track title isn't fairly good nor is it good. If recognized earlier I would have given this no less than a B+. In all fairness I think a B- was insulting and I apologize. Your comments made me realize the weakness of the upload and therefore my perspective changed to more positive relative to the score I felt it deserved because I wasn't judging the song anymroe due to a poorly compressed upload.

Different Species I listened to again today with head phones and after setting a dance EQ to it as well. I can tell this is not one of my top favorite tracks by them. For me at least, it is good or great, nothing spectacular but interesting overall and well done.

Pentagone is awesome. I like this more than Antonomasia and naturally some people may disagree. It's what you feel as we all have somewhat different feelings and sound perceptions to certain songs even when we agree at times.

Originally posted by Jon Cocco

Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Rmx) is so cool. A-

IMO the best track ever made.

One of the coolest tracks ever made. ;)

FULL MENTAL JACKPOT (PLEIADIANS RMX), PENTAGONE, and LUNAR CIVILIZATION are all awesome. My favorite Crop Circles track ever is Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Rmx) or Pentagone followed by Lunar Civilization and now Antonomasia.

FULL MENTAL JACKPOT

Turns out I had the original all along in a mixed album free on here from months back. I'm glad I head it. The Pleiadians (Rmx) seems to have really capitalized on bringing out those streaming layers on layers sonic melodies more. There are more differences too but I can't list them all. The original has more elements of less intense moments while the Rmx is builds to barely comprehansible adrenaline from near start to finish. Both are awesome in their own right. If you don't breath consistently to say the least it probably isn't that healthy to hear these as I feel like running around and by sitting in a chair I get tighter. It's like..these songs are so intense that I'm going against my building energy while listening to them by not doing anything energetic.

one of the greatest goa/psy tracks I've heard, awesome :posford:

:lol: @avatar!

got bigger pic B)?

God I want to hear the original. How is it compared to the Pleiadians Rmx?

why dont you download it and listen for yourself ;) how are we supposed to explain it to you anyway :D?

• 3 weeks later...

some members have lots of those unrlsd etnica/crop circles stuff, however they arent that keen on sharing them. only those couple of tracks that were supposed to be released on tetrahedron are floating around quite freely and couple of etnica/pleiadians tracks, thus these are available at p2p, yet they are very rare to find :P

• 1 year later...

Cerealogy is a song I don't care for, the sounds especially. It's bland and dull I feel, filled with far from many slow currents of low sounds througout. This isn't bad per say, just different. It seems like more of an experimental track however, one that should have not released anywhere by such talents if it did. C+

I lol'ed

Antonomasia again involves those fast, twisting sonic streams of melodies and melodic complexity. Many are high pitched however and the song becomes generally repetitive as it progresses. This honestly sounds like a track that didn't make the Family of Light album because it wasn't good enough or accepting to what they wanted for what it is. Updated to B+

Unfortunately I never heard the original Antonomasia. So I can't compare it to the remix, though based on the remix here I'd probably enjoy the original.

Can I call this a time paradox?

Nice time paradox catch, penzoline

I know its old but this quote:

Cerealogy is a song I don't care for, the sounds especially. It's bland and dull I feel, filled with far from many slow currents of low sounds througout. This isn't bad per say, just different. It seems like more of an experimental track however, one that should have not released anywhere by such talents if it did. C+

I could not disagree more, this is one of the few tracks I would give an A+ for totally hands down balls to the wall original style. The track is about freaking UFOs burning fractal crop circles in fields. It almost sounds like dubstep, but you realize its not even close to that either.

Just had to mention it is atleast one of my favorite tracks, if not top few that always work on me. Such a cool bass set to landscapes of some of the best Fx processing....from 1997/1998. A total story of a track without getting lazy into just a whirlwind of melodies. Very funky track.

Crop Circles - Cerealogy

love how it just dives into itself

Nice time paradox catch, penzoline

I know its old but this quote:

I could not disagree more, this is one of the few tracks I would give an A+ for totally hands down balls to the wall original style. The track is about freaking UFOs burning fractal crop circles in fields. It almost sounds like dubstep, but you realize its not even close to that either.

Just had to mention it is atleast one of my favorite tracks, if not top few that always work on me. Such a cool bass set to landscapes of some of the best Fx processing....from 1997/1998. A total story of a track without getting lazy into just a whirlwind of melodies. Very funky track.

Crop Circles - Cerealogy

love how it just dives into itself

Couldn't agree more.