MFG IS BACK!

traveller

Well, I posted this topic 2 weeks ago, but anyway, it is true :P

I was on the dancefloor at that moment, their music changed a little, more full on basslines (not the typical one!) but on top much more psychedelic sounds and melodies then in regular full on :)

Also much more rhytm-work then before

but there were only 4-5 mfg tracks, and 4 passanger tracks in the live act

Yeah, this would be the gem ! I woke up today and found out 2 GREAT NEWS ! I am so pleased for the rest of the day...heheh...I believe you Anoebis and I can't imagine this guys dissapointing us...Hope for the best too..

All I know is that the Prophecy and New Kind of World are both in stock at saiko ;) time to make up for those bad vinyl copies I have (the title track on NKoW sounds bad on wax - poor mastering or something, ruins the bass changes imho)...

They have The Message as well but after re-listening several times over I recall why I wasn't impressed... the 3-track EP will do, as it has all the best tracks from the album (Brainwaves, Feel Like God, and uh that other one you know the one)...

No, you are not alone, even though I like them the same...Okay, maybe MFG was more melodic than Transwave but Transwave were extremely popular in those days whereas MFG was never so much except among true trancers. I talked to big number of newcommers that don't even know about MFG, but that is always the problem when someone started listening to this music in last 2-3 years. Transwave were loud and energetic where MFG were in Astral Projection shade all the time even though their music is nowhere near in structure.

I also prefer MFG do to Transwave. I think it is because MFG is more dark than Transwave. Project Genesis is one of the best albums I have ever heard, it is fucking amazing. New Kind of World is good too, but not as good as Project Genesis, in my opinion.

Take care...

yes.. this is good news!!!... and i really dont understand why people dont like project genesis is one of the best psychedelic albums ever. and i dont think that they are always behiand astral..... maybe with the first album, but with new kind of world they go in a another direction.

but who cares..... they are back, ive waiting for this!

MFG is way deeper than Transwave... its true that they were often in the shadow of bigger Israeli names like AP, which is too bad. After Project Genesis was a huge departure from their first two, showing more of deeper and darker side to their work - something that meshes well with Tim Schuldt and Cydonia. I really wish Domestic had come out with an album in that time rather than spewing singles left and right - because their sound would have made a nice companion to what MFG was up to.

Project Genesis was and is their darkest effort and it is great album ! After their first 2 melodic, psychedelic goa trance album, they made dark, psychedelic, dangerous album for twisted minds. Track Why ? is among my favourite tracks of all time, the arrangements on that track are simply amazing! Even their last album, The Message was good, not that inspiring like their previous albums but pretty good...

THE PROPHECY - 10/10

NEW KIND OF WORLD - 11/10

PROJECT GENESIS - 10/10

THE MESSAGE - 8/10

i have 2 MFG albums. the prophecy and project genesiss. both are amazing!

im soory to disapiont you but only Guy Zukrel, passenger, the more active part of the group is releasing an album.

the album will be released in the label homega, which is a label that releases almost only full on music. so i saddly i have a strong feeling that this albu, will be pretty much full on.....

there were alot of talking about this album in israel in the past 2 years and still, no body heard tracks of the album, they do not preform... no body knows nothing.

we will just have to wait and see.

Guy Zukrel last Passenger album was pure perfection ! All songs from there are as good as it gets, typical Zukrel melodies and atmosphere. Even that album was full on but it was at very beginning of full on when it sounded intelligent and emotional. So, I am sure he'd make similar style album and I know that it won't be dissapointing...Heh

yes,

but its full on........

i'll go to the party and i'll promise to tell you how everybody were :)

207898[/snapback]

Yes please do that. Im specially interested in Chakra and MFG's sets.

Toobad Chakra is following the full-on way :( Hes one of the most tallented psyatrists we have imo.