Filteria - Sky Input album released

mars

Hi

We are proud to present you our latest creation : It is called Suntrip

www.suntriprecords.com

The label Suntrip Records was set up in the summer of 2004 by me, and Joske "Anoebis" , a famous Belgian DJ and party-organiser, also well known here.

We met for the first time in 2000, for a party, and since then we gather regularly, sharing the same love for melodic psychedelic trance.

Because during the last three years "full on" releases were getting more and more stereotyped, we started talking about creating a label, so as to release more melodic psy-trance like in the good old times, but with modern production.

When I discovered Filteria from Sweden, I believed in the quality of this melodic psychedelic trance artist and soon the first steps were set.

Before you ask, psynews and suntrip are independent.

The first Suntrip release is Filteria's Sky Input album.

It's already announced on several online shops

Psyshop

Chaos Unlimited

Trance-Shop

BeatSpace

Filteria - Sky Input

Posted Image

Tracklist (go to : extracts)

1 Operation Pulse 10:34 144 BPM

2 Stars (StarStuff Remix) 09:42 146 BPM

3 Navigate 08:25 148 BPM

4 The Snuggling Snail 09:01 144 BPM

5 Domestic Modulator 09:04 144 BPM

6 Ultimator ! 11:03 146 BPM

7 Galactic Rays 09:14 147 BPM

8 Sky Input 07:46 146 BPM

Total time : 74:59

Style : Crazy melodic psychedelic trance.

Mastering : Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios

Artwork : Ukiro @ Ukiro.com

Cat no : SUNCD01

Format : CD

Release Date : Nov 22nd 2004

Words

Forget about stereotyped formatted boring Psytrance, forget about the repetitiveness, Filteria has the truly melodic blasting sound we've been waiting for years ! We hope you'll enjoy this music that we believe has a real psychedelic heart !

Go to : Filteria profile

Tracks information

1 Operation Pulse Spacey morning track with a real long sunshine intro. Not too much power...just what's needed for a live jumpstart. Well, after 3 minutes you get a one way ticket to the Stars !

2 Stars (StarStuff Remix) Massive eastern melodies. Almost 10 minutes of madness and psychedelia. Four versions exist, two live ones, this one is something between the original made in January and the live remix for some act in May.

3 Navigate Very intense chemical-free trip with never-heard-before Jupiter6 distortions and lots of overdrive-self-ignition tweaked melodic parts. You are warned !

4 The Snuggling Snail "I watched the snail crawl along..." Kinda unique track you have to judge by yourself. It was successfully tested on several crowds. Many many melodies...

5 Domestic Modulator An absolutely demented piece of music to begin with the second half of the album. Prepare for the oxygen warp into a mental vortex passing stars towards your internal horizon, riding colourful melodies.

6 Ultimator ! The name says it all. We believe this is one of the most intense pieces Filteria has ever created. Screaming lines everywhere, melodies coming from all directions... Changing all the time, twisting, twirling...

7 Galactic Rays Maaaaaaad !!! Over 8 main galactic melodies...Surviving to this one on a dance floor is some kind of challenge ! Took three days to make, six to mix it.

8 Sky Input Inspired by the sunset & sunrise of the Greek island Santorini. First tested on the Belgian dance floor, it gave lots of screaming and happy faces. Atmospheric, beautiful, and insane melodies at the same time.

• Like 1

Wooow, this album sounds very promising! I hope they will be samples available soon. I didn't know that the two of you have a label, but I wish you all the luck you can get! I realy believe in what you do, may there be lots of releases from you.

OMFG!! That's what I call my cup of chai... *dancingaroundintheoffice* The samples sound amazing, full-on but somehow old-school and with lots of melodies. Verrrry nice, can't wait to hear the full album.

Over 8 main galactic melodies???

I just heard the samples! This is really good!

But songs like Domestic_Modulator fade out mulitple times during the sample and then the music comes back, and I did read your site, but showing parts of one song during a sample of one song actually hurts the overall feel and listeing experience of a rather great, melodic song, because it cuts off right when you're getting into it. I hope the samples on psyshop show one straight, unedited part of the song, because you're songs are melodic and catchy enough to please most full-on, melodic, psy fans! Believe that, this is something that sounds good.

I guess I only wish there was a dark song with lots of atmosphere, melodies, a sense of being somewhere visual and such, but that doesn't seem to blend in well with the theme or style of this first album. And regardless, I like what I've heard.

I totally have a thing for catchy, well, layers and layers of CATCHY melodies, and track 6 on Asura's new album is soooo catchy. Not just a bunch of sounds, but rhythm, creating cool, lush waves of melodies and tunes.

Remember. Ambitious, imaginative, creative, original, different, melodic, breaking formula's, cool direction changes within the same song, those are all cool.

But CATCHY is key to a songs success

I am very interested so far! I hope it is one really good or great album! I hope there isn't one weak or decent track! Also, I hope there is an interesting build-up, not just a bunch of tunes but rather before the tunes start, there is an interesting introduction before the tracks, like Juno Reactor and AP's earlier stuff and like most stuff in general, they have these interesting opening beginning parts, but I believe that the case is similar here as well. Anyway, good luck!, and please fix those samples when it comes down to sampling the tracks on main sites like psyshop so that none of the potential buyers are confused. :D

take care!

But songs like Domestic_Modulator fade out mulitple times during the sample and then the music comes back, and I did read your site, but showing parts of one song during a sample of one song actually hurts the overall feel and listeing experience of a rather great, melodic song, because it cuts off right when you're getting into it. I hope the samples on psyshop show one straight, unedited part of the song, because you're songs are melodic and catchy enough to please most full-on, melodic, psy fans! Believe that, this is something that sounds good.

I guess I only wish there was a dark song with lots of atmosphere, melodies, a sense of being somewhere visual and such, but that doesn't seem to blend in well with the theme or style of this first album. And regardless, I like what I've heard.

I totally have a thing for catchy, well, layers and layers of CATCHY melodies, and track 6 on Asura's new album is soooo catchy. Not just a bunch of sounds, but rhythm, creating cool, lush waves of melodies and tunes.

Remember. Ambitious, imaginative, creative, original, different, melodic, breaking formula's, cool direction changes within the same song, those are all cool.

I am very interested so far! I hope it is one really good or great album! I hope there isn't one weak or decent track! Also, I hope there is an interesting build-up, not just a bunch of tunes but rather before the tunes start, there is an interesting introduction before the tracks, like Juno Reactor and AP's earlier stuff and like most stuff in general, they have these interesting opening beginning parts, but I believe that the case is similar here as well. Anyway, good luck!, and please fix those samples when it comes down to sampling the tracks on main sites like psyshop so that none of the potential buyers are confused. :D

take care!

200447[/snapback]

Its like going to Teasers! Hehehehe :) I like it.

take care!

200447[/snapback]

Yepp..teasers big time :P

Wow, I dare to say that this will probably be if not the best, at least one of the best releases this year ..

Totally mind blowing!

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...?artist_id=4856

Yepp..teasers big time  :P

200523[/snapback]

oh and sorry! mars, anoebis, good luck with the label, i know what its like!

Filteria, hard work always pays of, I wish you all the best!

^_^:)

Before you ask, psynews and suntrip are independent.

The samples sound very promising. This is on my wanted list nr.1 for the moment, nice melodies.

But i wouldn't call psynews and suntrip that independent if you put your labels album pinned on a forum you own. :)

The samples sound very promising. This is on my wanted list nr.1 for the moment, nice melodies.

But i wouldn't call psynews and suntrip that independent if you put your labels album pinned on a forum you own. :)

200806[/snapback]

I know but as a new label we have to promote by any possible means.

What is the release date for this album? It seems to be building up a buzz.

It says UPCOMING or COMING SOON on psyshop, but there is no specific date.

Any ideas / answers when this things getting released?!