Infected Mushroom and Astrix

Ale

http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/prod...roducts_id=4172

Astrix + Infected Mushroom (2 CD) 21.98€

Cataloge #: DOUBLE01

Our very special offer!

Get the hottest two albums, the new Infected Mushroom - "IM The Supervisor" and the just arrived Astrix - "Artcore" for a very special price and not for long time!

Catch it while it's hot!

ARE THESE GOOD BUYING FOR AN OLD SCHOOL LOVER?

No idea about the latest Astrix, but it will be typical full on israeli psy :)

And the latest Infected Mushroom.. well different oppinions around.. imo its a nice album and 22 euro's for two cd's isn't that much!

No idea about the latest Astrix, but it will be typical full on israeli psy :)

And the latest Infected Mushroom.. well different oppinions around.. imo its a nice album and 22 euro's for two cd's isn't that much!

197966[/snapback]

The Astrix one is indeed typical shitfullon and i think 22 euros minus the normal price for the IM is still really several times what the Astrix album is worth.

But while i'm thinking about it, it is an affair for YOU or for THEM ? A way for YOU to get 2 cds for cheaper than if separated, or a way for THEM to get rid of scores of Astrix ablums THEY ordered to press while on speed ?

Sorry, really can't stand Fullon anymore.

Guest The Journey Man Project

The Astrix one is indeed typical shitfullon and i think 22 euros minus the normal price for the IM is still really several times what the Astrix album is worth.

But while i'm thinking about it, it is an affair for YOU or for THEM ? A way for YOU to get 2 cds for cheaper than if separated, or a way for THEM to get rid of scores of Astrix ablums THEY ordered to press while on speed ?

Sorry, really can't stand Fullon anymore.

197967[/snapback]

If I was you I'd hold onto your hard earnedcash and either get the repress of Indoor's album (check psyshop.com) or else check out Tranceform label, old school sounds for the new times... they have a new compilation on the way, and if its anything ike their current releases, it'll be a bomb trip back to true goa. I'm sorry t say but I think a lot of Israel artists are going way to cheesey, just g to darksoho's site and listen to samples from their new album, no wonder one member has left imho!!

http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/prod...roducts_id=4172

Astrix + Infected Mushroom (2 CD) 21.98€

Cataloge #: DOUBLE01 

Our very special offer!

Get the hottest two albums, the new Infected Mushroom - "IM The Supervisor" and the just arrived Astrix - "Artcore" for a very special price and not for long time!

Catch it while it's hot!

ARE THESE GOOD BUYING FOR AN OLD SCHOOL LOVER?

197962[/snapback]

I will order the Son Kite for that price though, the price that you are offering at. 11.98 is not too bad ;)

IM is not terrible

there are a few nice pieces on it. u cant  just ignore them

197985[/snapback]

Yes, I can.

No, i find Parvati releases technoid, no trance.

198000[/snapback]

What the hell is technoid?

I find the CD I pasted there to be really psychedelic. But what do I know? :P

I will buy both of them, just to have them in my collection. Yesterday I bought Eye to Eye, and I find it to be quiet good! Normally Iam not into Full-On, more Techtrance, such as MidiMiliz/Spirallianz.

Take care now, bye bye then!

I will buy both of them, just to have them in my collection. Yesterday I bought Eye to Eye, and I find it to be quiet good! Normally Iam not into Full-On, more Techtrance, such as MidiMiliz/Spirallianz.

Take care now, bye bye then!

198022[/snapback]

No technoid please, i wish stuff like Jupiter 8000 or Boom records compilations

Have you any cd recommendations?