-
Posts
18651 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
45
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by abasio
-
Quality sci-fi ambient techno right here. Each track is long and takes it's time to evolve and they evolve really well, Spacey and trippy. Definitely worth a listen.
-
Juno Reactor's first album is still on pretty heavy rotation with me. It is 20 years old and it still sounds great. High Energy Protons and 10000 Miles are standouts in a standout album. Smooth and trancey: brilliant!
-
This is sill one of my favourite albums. Hymn is such an immense track I never seem to tire of. It's simplicity works in keeping it fresh no matter how often I listen to it. Brilliant stuff.
-
Implant might be nearly 20 years old but still sounds fantastic every time I hear it, it doesn't sound old and tired but more nostalgic and it really deserves to be called a classic. Great for night listening, I like it in cold seasons coming back from work.
-
Getting the 2 Gi'iwa comps opened a door to a load a cool crazy artists. very much recommended.
- 6 replies
-
- crazy psytrance
- Talpa
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
What music are you listening to right now?
abasio replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLr1CxLUtQ -
I feel like a bad person because I've had to fire someone just before Christmas. He was on his last chance to improve, he didn't even look like he'd been trying and he was late on his evaluation day but still...
-
I just found the best ambient album I've ever listened to
abasio replied to Ormion's topic in Other Electronica
very nice Fell in love with their album hypersona and bought their back catalogue. It's all good but Hypersona was the best so it felt like a let down. I've now put them away for a while to "discover" later -
What music are you listening to right now?
abasio replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
8th Flight - Gravitation -
What music are you listening to right now?
abasio replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
Principles of Flight - Night time lullabies -
I like my father's view on atheist vs religious morality. That a moral atheist is more likely to be a truly moral person because he is not being moral just for some heavenly reward or fear of punishment but because that is what he thinks is right. edit: he's catholic
-
I have someone complaining that I am harassing him at work. I had one meeting with him, which I arranged (harassment) to tell him not to create such a hostile working environment for everyone else (harassment), to tell him that he's expected to teach students and not just talk about his orchids (harassment) and that he can no longer be at the training branch as he destroys new recruits confidence so he'll transfer somewhere closer to his house (harassment). I hope this one doesn't go to court, I don't know what I'd do to fight the allegations that me asking him to fulfil his contractual obligations is harassment...
-
Anything on Gi'iwa records http://www.discogs.com/label/27805-Giiwa-Productions
- 6 replies
-
- crazy psytrance
- Talpa
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Being extremely frustrated and just counting down the days until the new year break. If I could describe work in one word it would be fucktardedness!
-
What music are you listening to right now?
abasio replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
Total Eclipse - A little bit of heaven -
Ah, I remember when I had all that time to write in depth reviews. I'd love to have the time again and get back in the game.
-
So basically it's all of them! Buy them now!? I realise that I still have money on a currency card from when I went to England, hopefully I have enough for 6
-
What music are you listening to right now?
abasio replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
-
7/10 Hard, squelchy acidic brain grating trance
-
Been listening online, so hard to choose. Must resist the temptation to get them all and give no presents this year... Which is the best D5 do you think?
-
Artifakt 303 is basically where I left off so this is perfect. If you could recommend any 3, which would you recommend? I want the latest Filteria plus 2 more (or five).
-
Yeah, I used to have a spam hat it enabled me to post almost constantly Hi
-
What music are you listening to right now?
abasio replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
Infected Mushroom - I'm the supervisor -
Hi I'm Abasio, I've been away for a year or so. Real life caught up with me unfortunately. I'm back now and hope to stay
-
You don't need violence of suspense. A well crafted story will make you care about the characters so that you care what happens to them, then any time there is uncertainty in the story it creates suspense. It's the art of storytelling. Most people prefer a story with drama to just a dry telling of hat the life is like or how the machinery works.
