Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Today I got Juno Reactor - Shango H.U.V.A. Network - Distances Electric Universe - Silence in Action
  2. Adam Shaikh - Fusion Very Nice ethnic album, on Dakini records
  3. Fantastic Choice, much better than the original This sight has a last click option where you can see what other people are looking at by their last click. When it's slow I sometimes use this option, there are loads of unregistered guests looking at a load of the older topics that the registered guys don't look at anymore. If I find something I find interesting I'll bump it up.
  4. Release Date: 2006-06-12 Yipeeeeeeeee!
  5. Chromosone - Calming Fender
  6. I think there has been a lot of pretty good stuff released this year but what I've heard so far has not been come in my pants good (except Androcell - Effloresence, but that's chill ) I have yet to hear Ka-Sol's release but I'll try and buy it soon. From how it's described, it sounds nice.
  7. IMO Tripswitch - Exile (Mantra Mix) Shulman - 1st Came the Stars (Bluetech Remix) Although I love the originals too, the remixes have something more
  8. Dark Soho - Aggressive Yes it is.
  9. I've not heard everything from every genre but I'd say in the last few years : - Full on: Save The Robot - Battle of the Mind (Track - Robot on Drugs) Progresive: S>Range - Another Theory (Remixes) (Track - Another Theory (Big Deal Remix)) Housier: Mo-Shic - Salamat (Track - The Good Old Days) Techy: Kino Ono - Lost entertainment (Track - Atomic Corner) Dark: Deviant Species - In the Hands of the Randomiser (Track - Portal To Balojax) Goa: Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh (Track - Kozmotron 1&2) Now I know this is not recent or easy to buy but it is going to be rereleased soon on alpha-beat so I hear Dub: Tripswitch - Circuit Breaker (Track - Shamanic Tea & Deer Park) Ambient: Mixmaster Morris & Pete Namlook - Dreamfish (Track - Hymn) Rereleased on Avatar Ethnic: Puff Dragon - Sazanami (Track Qi Gong)
  10. Banco De Gaia - Last Train to Lhasa (Album & right now the Track too)
  11. Dub Trees - Nature Never Did Betray The Heart That Loved Her
  12. What is it a picture of? It looks fleshy...
  13. Purple Om - Armageddom Dub Top Draw
  14. Yep. It scares me somewhat
  15. The Rasmus - Tonto's Release
  16. Some very nice ones there, especially the bottom right. I don't like the middle right one though, looks.... wrong.
  17. I am SO looking forward to this one. All Liquid Sound Design releases have been good. Most have been bloody excellent. Easily my favourite label. Hope they get their Illuminations comp out too.
  18. Zen Lemonade - Die Ashanti
  19. I really like the cover on Entheogenic's Spontaneous Illumination In a different vein but still IMO amazing covers are the LSD one's for example
  20. The Orb - Apple Tree in my Backyard
  21. Sounds From The Ground - Where the Wild Things Were
×
×
  • Create New...