Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. The new Androcell is really good. I've listened to it so much since I got it. The 1st album is really good too but it took some time to sink in for me. Definately get both.
  2. Today at work I was listening to Ultimae Fahrenheit project 1 & 5 Oxycanta & H.U.V.A. Network - Distances along with Puff Dragon - Sazanami Perfect chill for the office. Everyone enjoyed (or at least didn't complain ) Can you believe I had to take a phil collins' CD out of the CD player. What they listen to when I'm not there can be shocking!! A destinies Child CD too. Tsk!! np/ Ka-Sol - Fairytale
  3. Tom Heasley - Desert Triptych
  4. Ahhhh. Remember when Full on was meant as a good thing? When did full on change exactly?
  5. Today I received Ka-Sol - Fairytale V/A - Oxycanta Tegma - Around the World in 80 Minutes V/A - Trust in Trance 1
  6. Trust in Trance Now Aban Don - Journey Through Your Mind
  7. Cool. I'll be quite looking forward to all those. I'm missing quite a bit of etnica's work.
  8. H.U.V.A. Network - Distances
  9. Darshan - Windchime From Flying Rhino's Re:evolution
  10. Listen to the Last track, Future Excursions. That is really good. This rest is pretty crap IMO
  11. Very good news. I think his tunes will work much better on two seperate albums. I'm really looking forward to the chill album. His downtempo stuff I've heard so far has been very good.
  12. OTT - Billy the Kid Strikes Back
  13. D'Maot Malach - Angel Tears
  14. That's got to be the winner. 420 minutes. Wow!
  15. Shaolin Wooden Men - A binary imput to flesh antenna
  16. Shaolin Wooden Men - A binary input to flesh antena is 40:42 and that is a very good piece of ambient.
  17. Really really good. Don't drop these. Good Yeti #2 is even better than the 1st IMO. I'd add that and drop your jaw! As for the psytrance, those are some pretty good examples of good psy. Enjoy
  18. How about .... ? Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden 22 minutes That's pretty interseting all the way through and Dreamfish - Hymn 28 minutes of pure brilliance that I wish was even longer.
  19. Manmademan - Love Technology np/ 1920
  20. That is a pathetic argument those people give you. Fair enough, if someone really prefers modern Psy, that's all about taste but to settle for less then tell you, you should too.... Don't even remember writing that. Sure I didn't mean to sound as angry as I came across. Sorry With the advent of the internet and these ease of music making these days (that's making any old music not the ease of making good stuff) all genres of music have become mostly crap and you really have to sift through that crap. There is however just as much good new psy as there was oldschool but back then we didn't have sift through nearly as much crap to find it as we do today.
  21. All a matter of taste I suppose. Those artists are not as "in your face" with their music and it is the sort of music that has to be properly listened to, to be appreciated. When I first heard the shpongle albums I was absolutely blown away at how good they were. But after too many listens the initial greatness faded away and I found myself listening to shpongle less and less. It's too obvious.
  22. Not sure that's what he meant. Just that there are better psy chill artists out there. And he's right. OTT is better IMO as is Tripswitch and Puff Dragon.
×
×
  • Create New...