Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Youth vs The orb - Appletree in my backyard
  2. Well, we can always raise scare stories. It's the opening line to your album.
  3. Must resist the urge to move back to Europe! Enjoy the show
  4. Perhaps! np United States of Dub - Tiger Moon I believe this was in a movie. Anyone confirm this?
  5. OTT - Escape From Tulse Hell (Tripswitch Remix) What the hell is Tulse?
  6. Drum Druids - Last Summer (dub)
  7. I don't often give CDs away, but I did this one. 2 cringeworthy tracks & 8 more forgettable ones.
  8. Shamanic Tribes on Acid - With The Wind Blows Peace
  9. Downloading it now. Will listen to this before I go to sleep!
  10. There be some nice tracks on them there comps Don't know about the other one, not forked out for it yet!
  11. Fuck me, I don't like that
  12. abasio

    another mix

    Blue Planet Corporation - Roma Yeah, maybe a bit random but that's what I was going for.
  13. Awwwwww. You really know how to build the tension. I'm so excited about this right now!! Cool!
  14. One of the best comps ever!!
  15. Damn Paypal :pissed:
  16. no, it's definately me np Celtic Cross - Jade Garden (Coloured Power Child Mix)
×
×
  • Create New...