Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Yeah link np LSD - Inner Horizons
  2. Yeah! & you usually find them years later
  3. Nope. Apparently the big bang theory is old and obsolete.
  4. No matter how crap we all think the album is, you know some people are going to love it!
  5. Ah it's not THAT bad!!
  6. The Japanese release date has been put back info
  7. are you interested in Psy Dub? Liquid Sound Design early comps are
  8. Yeah! Every genre has something worthwhile in it. Even Pop & country although some genres have less than I desire
  9. Funniest thing I've heard today
  10. If you look in the announcements section Asura has a thread about this album, you will find a tracklist, some comments & a link to his myspace page with some tracks
  11. Remember it is the substance version (at least the one I received)
  12. Listening to some science thing about the big bang vs membrane theories.
  13. It's alright but just has one really bad mix link I'll post a tracklist later can't be bothered right now
  14. you've made a nice set here mate. i like it now I'll just go and download all the albums from p2p just kidding, I have everything but a magical journey 2 which may be go my next order. really enjoyed the track after the answer.
  15. Cool! Must get them soon. np The mix from The Journey Man Project. now TIP - The Answer
  16. Okay, I'll do that too
  17. This place has cycles. I'm sure the original post was on a saturday night
  18. I put this in my wantlist a few weeks ago, shall be in my next order
  19. That is good Forest/Suomi is another genre I don't really know what it is. I imagined dark forest vibes?
  20. I hide my links in the pics
  21. How are these? They have been in my cart for sometime now np Tristan Umbra
  22. Took a while to figure this one out I saw it on Mixi gets me a discount. Cool, although it's pretty cheap anyway
×
×
  • Create New...