Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Age of Love - Age of Love
  2. Yeah, it's damn good! I listened to sooooooooo many classics today though
  3. Sven Vath - L'Esperanza
  4. Brian Eno - Music for Airports
  5. Hacking the Reality Myth
  6. Yeah, this music definitely has a time & a place & to be honest I can't imagine a club, even a chillout room being that place. Cool, I must check Tim Hecker's stuff then. Cheers!
  7. Hey mate, many people call that dancing Last club I was at in the middle near the front of the dancefloor there was a guy there all night just stood nodding his head!
  8. Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy
  9. Shaolin Wooden Men - Remember the Slime :clapping:
  10. +1 but -1 to the poor saps part If someone doesn't want to dance that's fine, dancing isn't for everyone.
  11. Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden edit: haha pwned the 1234th page
  12. Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden
  13. Son Kite - Fallen Frogs
  14. If you never try to get a girl you'll never be rejected either
  15. I'll try not to let you down! I'll try to stop posting when drunk too
  16. That worked out perfectly then
  17. I will make a concerted effort to make my English good once more! It's since I got damn Firefox I tell you! :angry:
  18. I once bought that but it had a different CD inside, some pop crap. Was kind of disappointed when I got home, the track list looks great! Is it great? Is it? Is it really?
  19. Yet now I can see them whereas before I couldn't.
  20. Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh? I will show you A new kind of brain cell ?
×
×
  • Create New...