Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Oh, I don't know. I should check it out sometime. Classic tune for the day was Juno Reactor - High Energy Protons
  2. Juno Reactor - Transmissions
  3. So you are going to get even better? Cool
  4. The Mr. T one is fantastic
  5. It is a damn good album! I doubt it'll stay at such a low price though.
  6. CD1 is pretty good but CD2 is horrendous drivel how can someone so good at making music be so bad at remixing other people's? Maybe he just has really bad taste but lacks the ability to make music that bad
  7. oh you lose pre millennium or pre millennium
  8. Radi's gonna slap your bitch ass for that comment! I chose The Trentmoller Chronicles over this one (YB last days of gravity) good choice? Bad Choice?
  9. Trentmoller - Moan
  10. so! this one isn't enough for you
  11. seriously, who comes up with these covers? I'd rather have a simple piece of paper with the album title on it!
  12. What are you cooking? & what is the perfect food to go with the Infinity Project? np Trentmoller - The Trentmoller Chronicles
  13. Takagi Masakatsu - Public/Private
  14. Reggae? WTF? Do you have any idea what music is? There's no reggae here mate! Which tracks do you think are reggae? Cosmosis? Hallucinogen? Total Eclipse? Shpongle? Doof? Are you sure you know what reggae is? As I really don't hear any of it here.
  15. Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! Oh well, just building the suspense
  16. I was looking forward to that too
  17. Ah well, I'm off hiking. Gonna listen to hallucinogen solar fields CBL Deviant Electronics Butterfly Dawn & Rena Jones while I do I'd like to see Rena Jones Live too laterz peeps
  18. but your light is not orange like an online user & it says 1 anonymous user when you are in a thread
  19. Yeah, I've also seen Dakini Records & Simon P live but that just spurred me on to want to see them again exactly mr. anonymous user
  20. Yes it does! My GF said she could live without music, I stared at her blankly gaping! I couldn't fathom the thought. Life without music? No Tunes, no theme tunes on the telly, no BGM in a movie. Imagine watching a horror movie I said with no ambience brought by the horror sound track. She just didn't get it! Still her disinterest in music means it's always my choice
  21. I wish to see Solar Fields Jikkenteki Dakini Records Takagi Masakatsu (Pianist) Androcell OOOD Eat Static Simon P But most of all Solar Fields for sure, a chill out set more than a trance set.
  22. Hmmmm.. Interesting I'll have to say 1. Solar Fields - Air Song (8am Version) 2. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Mos 6581 3. Solar Fields - Air Song 4. Secede - Leraine 5. Tripswitch - Deer Park 6. Asura - XP Continuum 7. Jikkenteki - Stepping Forward 8. Jikkenteki - Ambiguity 9. Infected Mushroom - The Shen 10. Ishq - Sky Blue
×
×
  • Create New...