Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. No idea! I guess it just came automatically with firefox!
  2. I guess psycho trance is like eurobeat in Japan
  3. Ionizer - I need sunshine
  4. I can't see any ads! Didn't know I had an ad blocker
  5. There are ads up already?
  6. I like spam hat! Especially if I get a hat to where
  7. I actually find silence deafening! Years ago I didn't know the meaning of this phrase but now whenever there is no sounds at all I feel only a really loud oppressive ringing
  8. Well santo, you'll probably like this more with time as your expectations wear off!
  9. It's good innit? You'll just have to wait for the CD I guess
  10. Well, have fun with your music! I hope you don't need too many pills to enjoy it!
  11. Did I just say that? Well, the yellow comp may still be desired by some
  12. So, while in HMV I was browsing through the Psychedelic trance section. There were lots of familiar names that I'm sure we would all consider psy. Hallucinogen, Hujaboy, Raja Ram, Shpongle, Eat Static etc but among these were loads of CDs that could not, I mean they couldn't have been Psy Trance! Look at this picture to see what I mean. I mean, WTF? Eat Static's latest slap bang next to Donkey Trance? I've started feeling that the genre name is becoming misused as more & more psy trance isn't psychedelic anymore Any Thoughts?
  13. I no longer think of it as a genre as so much that is called psy isn't psychedelic & so much that isn't called psy is psychedelic! I just buy what I like! Still not heard this, not been released here yet!
  14. abasio

    -

    Yeah. Billy Connolly
  15. abasio

    -

    No way! Must have actually had some talent with the guitar then
  16. abasio

    -

    that's the worst, when they play guitars live. Use the guitar sound as a synth & it can sound good. Try and pull off power cords over a trance beat just sounds shit! It's worse than when a stand up comedian pulls out a guitar, you know it's time you were somewhere else.
  17. curious but this is not an instant buy
  18. Do you have a want list visine?
  19. Did I just say that? Sounds like something I'd say!
  20. Yeah, I bought this 3CD twice. I have one left in England but I had to buy it again when in Japan
  21. Some similar (but not too similar) tracks Slide - Confusional State ManMadeMan - 1920 Great Leap Forward - Sparta
  22. One of the first vinyl I ever bought. This track rocks you can tease in the breathing long before you drop the track too
×
×
  • Create New...