I am really looking forward to the Sine Die album! PTX was a lot better than I had anticipated and the Phanatic disc wasn't bad either. The Michelle Adamson album was too clubby for me with all that damn "singing" and unless someone convinces me that Silent Hill is worth a listen, I will be avoiding that like a Tetrium CD.
Mdk
Wow, those organizers must have mucho dinero with all of those big names! The location looks delicious, with the ocean right there. I have never been to such a festival, and I would wonder how safe these things are. Are people generally friendly to strangers? How would you recognize people from this board if you never met them before? I would love to hop a plane from the US and check this out. OF course, I need to be sure this festival will actually happen.
Mdk
I heard a rumour that he was producing another goa album, but that it was delayed? Anyone got any info on this. Because if it is true, I am first in line!
Hi! I thought the album was very enjoyable. At first I didn't think I would get into it, but as it progressed, BAM! Goa feelings took over and it swarmed! Great stuff!
Mdk
This was an interesting release. I liked the way the sounds were melded together. Tommy is Dead was a tune with a good story and great music, but I also felt the story took control of the song, to the point that the flow was damaged. Some other tracks were good movers and I liked the idea of the interludes. As far as the drug samples go, I can take it or leave it. This is now 3 years old, is he still producing?
Mdk
As you can probably tell, I love the natural parks. I have such an appreciation for the natural beauty that is out there. My wife calls me a collector. They give you these cool maps when you enter the parks and my goal is to acquire them all. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the pics and I will have some more when we return from our cruise to the Caribbean. Maybe.
Mdk
On the way to Natural bridges we drove through Glen Canyon. This was a pleasant surprise. Such magnificent Rock formations!
On our last day we visited Canyonlands and Arches National Park.
Capitol Reef was one of the most beautiful places with a myriad of colors.
Natural Bridges is a National Monument with several cool looking bridges. I will remember this for a while as it was 32 degrees F and windy!
On the way back to our condo, we ran into 2 blizzards! This is what we saw:
The next park we visited was in Montrose, CO. It was called Black Canyon of the Gunnison. I wish we had more time to explore it, as it had some excellent trails.