Where is the original music ????!!!!!!!

I'm a little sick of listening to the same stuff over and over..

2003 was a really shitty year IMO for that, almost everything produced sounded the same !!

this year is better, but i'm still waiting for these albums which is gonna say: OH MANNNN THAT'S GREAT MUSIC !!! :D

I'm still waiting the moment when psytrance is gonna evolve a step forward, when there's gonna be a bunch of artists producing music you can say you never heard before..

I fell it's coming, and i'm happy !

Anyway i think there's still some really good music produced right now, and there's some original stuff as well !

Psykovsky has an unreleased promo (2004) which almost gave me an orgasm !

Alrune's promo albums is also pretty original IMO ..

Even if it's not too recent, Converting Veg cd #2 enter is that category too !

etc etc ..

Do you guys heard more original stuff ??

PHI was so really nice stuff... totaly sick stuff... the only thing is that the basslines can be sorta lame, but apart from that totaly solid

• 3 weeks later...

An absolutely outstanding album is Symphonic Adventures by Synsun. It is melodic and a bit full-on, but not in the GMS/Alien/Astrix way of full-on. It has a lot of classical music influences and in the CD case the guy from Synsun writes he was inspired for this album by the metal band rhapsody (but it doesn't has Sun Project guitars on it, so don't fear). It is absolutely great music, best album of the year by far. And it reminds me a lot of the Classical Mushroom album by IM. You MUST checking it out!!

Synsun inspired by Rhapsody? Wow, interesting ... I must check that out, I also love psy and metal :)

And Filteria sounds absolutely great! I'll surely keep that in mind, I'm curious about the album!

An absolutely outstanding album is Symphonic Adventures by Synsun. It is melodic and a bit full-on, but not in the GMS/Alien/Astrix way of full-on. It has a lot of classical music influences and in the CD case the guy from Synsun writes he was inspired for this album by the metal band rhapsody (but it doesn't has Sun Project guitars on it, so don't fear). It is absolutely  great music, best album of the year by far. And it reminds me a lot of the Classical Mushroom album by IM. You MUST checking it out!!

196702[/snapback]

Checked it out today... GREAAT ALBUM! :D awesome bombastic/majestic classical influences ! really worth the buy too :)

There are still good releases coming out it's all about taste. Me for example I totaly didn't like the synsun album, in fact I gave it away for free. It's well made only not my style but I respect the artist and can understand that other people like it and I would even recommand it to the meldoy lovers.

ohhh maaaan !!!

I just completely feel in love with the synsun album !!

It's one of the best albums of the year in my list for sure !

IMO one kind of really good music that can be (and will be) created is a mix between intense (but not full-on) psytrance and profound melodies; and i think synsun with that album did that on most of their tracks..

I especially like "Zygote", just absolutely.... Wow !!!