JaraLuca - Galactic Rave ( 4th Studio album )

a2443082066_10.jpg

Mamomam Records is proud to presents 4th JaraLuca's studio album - Galactic Rave !

The album contains 9 songs, including 8 previously unreleased ones, and one of the songs is a remix from JaraLuca's previous album - The Prologue.
Most of those tracks have been written even 4 years ago, and finally they will be available for everyone after release.
The album also contains one song also written and produced by Łukasz Zając as his next musical alias - Spiritual Squish and it is a blend of Hi-tech, goa trance and melodic psytrance style at a tempo of 175 bpm!!
8 of this tracks has been tested on many dancefloors many times ,and it works perfectly !

Tracklist:

1. JaraLuca - Talisman (145 bpm) 07:42
2. JaraLuca - Time For Limit (145 bpm) 06:50
3. JaraLuca - Galactic Rave (145 bpm) 08:32
4. JaraLuca - Revival (145 bpm) 07:25
5. JaraLuca - Frantic Tales (148 bpm) 08:32
6. JaraLuca - Space And Time (145 bpm) 06:20
7. JaraLuca - Mechanotronic (Remix) (147 bpm) 09:46
8. Spiritual Squish - Full Power (175 bpm) 07:28
9. JaraLuca - Home (100 bpm) 07:20

credits

releases December 31, 2023

All tracks written and produced by Łukasz Zając
Mix & Mastering : Łukasz Zając
Artwork : Patryk Kempa ( Exelgen )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

who is gonna buy this? sounds really bad. call me negative nancy all you want, im just being honest. its god awful. music, mixing, mastering, its all bad.

edit: ok im sorry i should say something nice also. i rather like the hitech track at the end, sounds half decent! and the artwork is very cool.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really puzzled. The Neon Nebula EP of JaraLuca that preceded this album is bliss and very sophisticated goa, where this album not even comes close. It doesn't even sound like JaraLuca. I really don't know what happened. It sure is a shift in sound and composition. More like full on psy with a light touch. Go for the Neon Nebula EP for full power JaraLuca.

This sounds definitely more akin to the modern Electric Universe sound with a Jaraluca touch rather than the goa one he's previously released. I'm liking the samples personally, but I can see why it might be jarring to some to hear such a switch in style.

On 1/15/2024 at 2:40 PM, Aspartic said:

I'm really puzzled. The Neon Nebula EP of JaraLuca that preceded this album is bliss and very sophisticated goa, where this album not even comes close. It doesn't even sound like JaraLuca. I really don't know what happened. It sure is a shift in sound and composition. More like full on psy with a light touch. Go for the Neon Nebula EP for full power JaraLuca.

Hi :)

I told even on my fanpage that this album will be more psytrancy and it's still JaraLuca :) I'm not gonna make another alias because people are use to think that JaraLuca must be just goa. I'm very flexible and I love to try new things. I already have 5 different projects and don't want to make more to be another Lost Buddha with 50 different aliases :) 
Most of these tracks has been written like 4 years ago but I finaly managed to release them.

No worries, I will come back with typical Goa trance also in the future :)

On 1/15/2024 at 10:57 PM, Penzoline said:
On 12/18/2023 at 8:08 PM, astralprojection said:

who is gonna buy this? sounds really bad. call me negative nancy all you want, im just being honest. its god awful. music, mixing, mastering, its all bad.

edit: ok im sorry i should say something nice also. i rather like the hitech track at the end, sounds half decent! and the artwork is very cool.

This comment is so funny every time I'm seeing it :D :D :D 
You might be bit surprised but people are buying it :D they must be deaf or maybe they don't have a good taste like you must have then. 

Anyway I wish good day everyday :)

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 2:49 AM, JaraLuca said:

This comment is so funny every time I'm seeing it :D :D :D 
You might be bit surprised but people are buying it :D they must be deaf or maybe they don't have a good taste like you must have then. 

Anyway I wish good day everyday :)

So you've seen this comment multiple times before? That's interesting.. 😇

So it must mean others agree with me? Or? 😊 Wish the best to you aswell. Peace. 

• Haha 1