Goa promotion!!

Multi-Media

On 4/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Multi-Media said:

Strange looks like the view count is "jumping" it is now at 2776 ... so overnight from 2251 views @RTP has posted... or has "algo" put the vid up now?

Maybe both?

We need more!

Imma see about it. Maybe I'll just buy tiny amounts so they don't take you down...

On 4/3/2021 at 10:58 PM, Scandinasia said:

Hello gentlemen.
I missed the party it seems. What's that all about ?

We are trying to create a self-runner on youtube and try to trigger the algorithm, by all means at our disposal :)

Self-runner is a video that's snowballing it's views up to millions of hits without "us" having to buy it plays to get the algorytm to recommend the video to others over and over again, making it trend. Multi Media must tear his eyebrows out bcs of us asking questions that are already explained in this thread and at the linked original G.P. thread created by Oopie.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

A look at the figures.

The Globox - X-Rax Spex video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO4xGTCcwsQ currently has at this moment:

3.800 plays, 233 likes, 3 dislikes.

and 14 comments in 6 threads

So I think you shouldn't give up so early, we are climbing. Now I admit that occasionally I send a few views over because I still got some credit at that company, but it really isn't that much, maybe 3 to 4 hundred (altogether I mean) ... my policy is: slow and continuous increase beats big pushes because the algorithm checks that there is something wrong when you push large and fast. I hope you will leave the track online, I will watch with great interest where we will be in 1 to 2 years :)

• 6 months later...

Made the "promo" track private meanwhile, but here is a "2nd" version without any "promo" or bought plays.

I added 2-3 samples and tried to "master" it a bit (I had not an unmastered file from Globox but used the limited one) sounds now better then 1st version here at home...

But when send to YT-  ofc fucked with it  - still clueless how to best upload there to get better results :(

This had 40 views in 7 months even with nicer picture :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 5:22 PM, Multi-Media said:

Made the "promo" track private meanwhile, but here is a "2nd" version without any "promo" or bought plays.

I added 2-3 samples and tried to "master" it a bit (I had not an unmastered file from Globox but used the limited one) sounds now better then 1st version here at home...

But when send to YT-  ofc fucked with it  - still clueless how to best upload there to get better results :(

how many total views did the first upload got?

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2021 at 5:22 PM, Multi-Media said:

sheesh ... I admit, I am a little bit disappointed that you took the original down - because I admit, I had spent not a totally un-significant amount of real money into casually shilling it ... if you paid attention, it should be noted that the viewer count slowly but steadily creeped upwards...

...but thanks to another thread on here I congratulate you to your first album on Cronomi :P ... I am not gonna shill it though...

I meanwhile do have a totally different approach into shilling a video though ... it is a fully organic approach ... and it involves a cryptocurrency and a brilliantly active community of good people around it ... not gonna say too much though, will save that for a bigger post ... I am serious about it though.

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 10:28 PM, RTP said:

Cronomi

I found this website for the word:

http://www.cronomi.com/

But not sure what you meant, probably you were ironic or sarcastic with some insider info that I do not know :(

I can put the orig. Globox track back in the public no problem I guess :) It had not many attention anymore anyways

On 3/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Multi-Media said:

I found this website for the word:

http://www.cronomi.com/

But not sure what you meant, probably you were ironic or sarcastic with some insider info that I do not know :(

I can put the orig. Globox track back in the public no problem I guess :) It had not many attention anymore anyways

I meant this thread here on our forum:

... is that not you? :P

On 3/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Multi-Media said:

I would appreciate that - also because I wanna know if the viewer and likes count stays if you unlock it again...