Moon Juice Stomper - Ray Castle Novel

Shpongled247

https://ozorianprophet.eu/book/ray-castle-series-how-it-all-began-continued/

Somehow i stumbled on this book by Ray Castle recently and thought some of you guys might be into it. Can read a free pretty long preview on that link to see if you like it.

For me I love it as i love the history of Goa and Anjuna the place itself, the people and characters and of course the music. Ray writes in a kind of Tom Wolfe ish way if you like that kind of writing.

Those who have been there probably find it cool to read about places you know and think how it was when the story started, which is what the book shows. Anyways not sure if this is the right place but it is generally related to psytrance hah..

Hm, will check it out :) Also for the beginnimg of hippie Goa.. read Goa Freaks by Cleo. It isn't dedicated to goatrance but it is about the time before it, the more very beginning of Anjuna etc for the hippies. Goa. She for sure spills the beans. Sad but true. This shit always happens. Anyway, you could say that the book is highly recommended 'cause of it's dissapointing and revieling truth. I read it in 2008 while travelling India. 

61nM0j1u3rL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got my copy yesterday =) Will read it soon.

Cleo Odzer's book is an interesting read. If you guys want something more spiritual and meditation thingy you can try One Night's Shelter: From Home To Homelessness by Yogavacara Rahula.

Or just read Eight Finger Eddies book if you want the start of the Goa hippie stuff.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/6/2020 at 1:19 AM, technosomy said:

interested if any of you have read this book yet and your thoughts on it?

I did last year, and I really liked it. Ray is surprisingly a good writer, for me that is. First time I read something of his writings. He kept me wanting to read another chapter, and the feeling of being in Goa was there. Even if I'm too young for actually experience late 80's and early 90's in Goa, he got my imagination going.

If you haven't finished the book yet, do it. =))

3 hours ago, staffan said:

I did last year, and I really liked it. Ray is surprisingly a good writer, for me that is. First time I read something of his writings. He kept me wanting to read another chapter, and the feeling of being in Goa was there. Even if I'm too young for actually experience late 80's and early 90's in Goa, he got my imagination going.

If you haven't finished the book yet, do it. =))

thanks bro, yeah i think am gong to get it