Religion talk about GOA, PSYCHEDELIC.

NHJO__HYENNRO

하이. 접니다.

AZ NHJO HYENNRO(아즈 노흐즈오 현느로)입니다.

What religion is you believe?

Our lot producer and listener love HINDU.

but now lot nation believe Christ.

but Lot producer believe in GOA, PSY maybe love HINDU.

If you producer You believe Christ and making?

or You beliebe HINDU and making?

what is your now favorite and believe religion and

Your religion goods for GOA, PSY making and listening?

We know now W worldwide have very various religion and languages.

I have lot foreign language books and We recommend buy foreign language books and study

cause your ability will be more advance and evolve and compose tracks well.

www.aznhjohyennro.com

www.nhjohyennro.com

www.aznhjohyennrorecords.com

nhjohyennro@naver.com

Pick and choose the best bits from either and create your own religion. The benefit would be you can adjust the mix of the components and create tailored versions for prog, goa, full-on, darkpsy, etc. With your entrepreneurial skills, you should be able to market and sell it successfully! :)

Personally, I'm a Catholic Christian, so psychedelic trance fits really well with that religion, as it is often said that it's "devil's music". AFAIK there's no concept of "devil" in islam, hinduism or buddism; so I don't know how can people believe in those and listen to psytrance... :P

Personally, I'm a Catholic Christian, so psychedelic trance fits really well with that religion, as it is often said that it's "devil's music".

The Rose of the World by Daniil Andreyev describes the music created by some diabolic creatures as follows: "music, which is mostly made of noise, sounds cacophonous to human ear but some of the rythmic constuctions are so intricate that they could entrance some of us". Seems to be a perfect description of some psytrance, except that it was written in 1958.  

The same chapter of the same book also says this "their demonurgies combine incredible light shows, clangorus sound of gigantic instruments and extatic dance-flight in a four-dimensional space" (I think a sentence like this one could pretty much appear here in some of the party announcement topics)

Not that I believe there is something more in it that a funny coincidence :)

• Like 2

Personally, I'm a Catholic Christian, so psychedelic trance fits really well with that religion, as it is often said that it's "devil's music". AFAIK there's no concept of "devil" in islam, hinduism or buddism; so I don't know how can people believe in those and listen to psytrance... :P

I thought Metal/Rock n roll was Devil's music.

Islam has Iblis. Same Satan different name.

Hinduism has Asuras (I think Buddhism too, not sure). Asuras(Demons) challenge the Devas(Gods) and usually have the upper hand. Devas then seek the help of either Vishnu or Shiva and his sons or sometimes the goddess Durga. They enter the battle and completely decimate the Asuras.

But one thing is for sure, the Asuras always return (usually in a different form or reincarnation) and Vishnu returns in a new Avatar to battle the opponent.